The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Heidalz
Primary PGCE at Derby Uni :smile:

Same! :-)
I received the offer on Track yesterday.
Reply 81
I got an offer from Bristol! Secondary English PGCE.

Now I've got to decide whether or not to go to the Oxford Brookes interview next week...

Does anyone know of any good resources to be able to compare PGCE courses? Statistics like 'how many find jobs after the course' and stuff like that.
PGCE Primary at Roehampton (conditional on me passing my skills tests - literacy in the bag, bricking it about numeracy on 1st Feb!)

I'm very pleased but I still have interviews at Sheffield Hallam and IOE to go and I'd probably prefer one of those just because they're both city locations - Roehampton's a bit suburban for me! Having said that, I'd still be happy to go to Roehampton if I don't get another offer :smile:
Reply 83
Secondary English at IOE!
PGCE Primary at Reading, starting in September 2014 :smile:
Original post by Squoosh25
I got an offer from Bristol! Secondary English PGCE.

Now I've got to decide whether or not to go to the Oxford Brookes interview next week...

Does anyone know of any good resources to be able to compare PGCE courses? Statistics like 'how many find jobs after the course' and stuff like that.

I would go to the interview anyway if it is not too much of an inconvenience, just to see what it is like. Congrats on your offer :woo:
Reply 86
Offers for Roehampton and St Mary's, Twickenham. Have accepted St Mary's Twickenham, for primary PGCE. So excited!!!! :smile::smile:
Durham Uni, PGCE, Secondary English.:biggrin:
Reply 88
For anyone that has accepted a PGCE place at the University of Leicester please join the Facebook group! :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413151862259015/
MMU PGCE Secondary Social Science. Unconditional! :smile:
Reply 90
I've received offers from all 3 of my choices now! Just accepted my offer from Bath Spa for a primary PGCE 5-11. Roll on September! So excited!
Reply 91
Original post by Carla J
I've received offers from all 3 of my choices now! Just accepted my offer from Bath Spa for a primary PGCE 5-11. Roll on September! So excited!

How do you 'accept the offer' :confused:
Offered a SCITT and a School Direct :smile: decisions!!
Reply 93
Original post by Carla J

Well done you. Great to have a choice. You must be thrilled. I am waiting to hear from SCITT but will accept my offer from bath Spa as soon as I can. :banana2:
Reply 94
Original post by fiverileys

Once you've heard back from all your choices it tells you that you have to make a decision before a certain date. Then you can accept one and decline the others on UCAS.
Reply 95
Well done you. Great to have a choice. You must be thrilled. I am waiting to hear from SCITT but will accept my offer from bath Spa as soon as I can. :banana2:

Will be seeing you at Bath Spa in September then! Congratulations!
Reply 96

Or if you have an offer off your firm then just cancel the others then you can accept.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unconditional Offer for Sheffield Hallam University
GCSE & A-Level
BSc Hons Adult Nursing
September 2014

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Reading Primary! Or possibly Manchester...or maybe Newcastle! Can't decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by Carla J
Once you've heard back from all your choices it tells you that you have to make a decision before a certain date. Then you can accept one and decline the others on UCAS.

:smile: Thank you. I still haven't heard from SCITT so that must be why I can't accept yet.

Latest

Trending

Trending