The Student Room Group

Girlfriend Issues

Hey Guys, Need some advice.
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about a year and a couple of months. We pretty much live together, but now we are both home for Christmas and I'm finding it difficult.
It always seems to be me asking to meet up, and she's always busy with other people and just doesn't seem bothered about meeting up. Obviously I understand that we each have our own friends etc who we want to see, its just she literally never asks to meet up and its always up to me to start the discussion. We've tried talking about it but that just leads to arguments and now we are both kind of avoiding the situation.
Any advice on what I could do?
Thank you
She's not interested methinks...
Reply 2
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
She's not interested methinks...

Yeh I see why you'd think that, but literally two days ago she was talking about signing for an apartment together next year and which colour to decorate the living room.
Original post by Chaznay
Yeh I see why you'd think that, but literally two days ago she was talking about signing for an apartment together next year and which colour to decorate the living room.

Well in that case, I think she just expects you to do the asking since you've been doing it ALL the time...
Reply 4
Maybe she's busy at the moment and you're being so over keen and not actually giving her a chance to get round to asking you to meet up.

You can't have been home for Christmas for very long, right? She's not seen her friends from back home for 3 months, give her a chance to catch up with them.
Seems like you might be too keen maybe? :s-smilie:

And you seem to "live" together so it's not like you dont see each other all the time.. She has her own friends to hang out with too. Give her a chance to miss you :P
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Well in that case, I think she just expects you to do the asking since you've been doing it ALL the time...

Yeah this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending