The Student Room Group

Ordering a canvas print in store at Boots?

I'd like to get a canvas print for my sister for Christmas, and walking past Boots I saw an ad saying they can do prints in an hour. Does this apply to canvas prints? How do I go about ordering one - take the photo in on a CD or flash drive, or something else? Has anyone had a canvas print from Boots and, if so, could they tell me more about the process? Thanks.

(I don't buy things online, so please don't suggest using their website.)
Reply 1
I don't actually know but why don't you just walk in and ask next time you're nearby?
The whole hourly thing is for digital photos to be made. So if you'd like some photos to be printed, that's that.

I've ordered canvases from there before and they took a couple of days actually but I think you should ask anyway, they MAY have a faster process. From my experience, they took 2-3 days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by AppleEater?
I'd like to get a canvas print for my sister for Christmas, and walking past Boots I saw an ad saying they can do prints in an hour. Does this apply to canvas prints? How do I go about ordering one - take the photo in on a CD or flash drive, or something else? Has anyone had a canvas print from Boots and, if so, could they tell me more about the process? Thanks.

(I don't buy things online, so please don't suggest using their website.)

The hour thing is for film developing and digital prints, actual prints will take a few days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending