The Student Room Group

Job at 15

I’ll be turning 15 in just over a month and I really want a job to earn some money and saw boots hire age 15 but I don’t know how to apply or if it’s the best place for me so can I have some advice please.
Original post by Grace0901
I’ll be turning 15 in just over a month and I really want a job to earn some money and saw boots hire age 15 but I don’t know how to apply or if it’s the best place for me so can I have some advice please.

Hi grace 😊

I'll suggest you apply Via boots.com website and make a online profile first, then you search for vacancies in your local area with all the boots stores and maybe apply for one closer to you.
Then if successful with your application form you'll get a invite to do a online questionnaire assessment ( very easy to do as questions are based in actual real life situation) and hopefully if you pass this stage you'll be offered a in-store interview which you have to book online via your online account with boots and just go along with taking the necessary paperwork etc you'll require to take with you.

Boots starts employing young people at the age of 15 but you'll be unfortunately restricted to certain areas/ departments because they have a age 18 restrictions for those. Apart from that you'll be able to work anywhere else within the store.
And don't give up if unsuccessful as just keep trying again.... Tip - you can't apply for the same job reference numbers for a year if unsuccessful but there's nothing stopping you applying for anything else and also try not to apply for to many jobs at the same time as if you are unsuccessful with one you'll probably be same with rest. Just apply for say two jobs at any time and see what happens beforehand applying for anymore ok.

I have been working with boots since I was 15 and it's a good job if you are working with great people.

Good luck with your search

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending