The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Law Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by BiancaCaravtov
I got their acknowledgement email on the 12th of October so they much have received it then or a few days prior.

Gee, I wish they could at least elucidate on their applications sieving process - it wouldn't hurt. Right now, applicants are pretty much clueless, confused and going crazy.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 181
Original post by applicant2014
Congrats! :smile: Your profile is really good! Lucky you!

I was rejected by UCL yesterday :frown: The feedback is my LNAT essay isn't as strong as other applicants...

Good luck to your future studies! ^^

Thanks! I got lucky with my profile somehow. Do you have any alternative offers?
Original post by stjonks
Gee, I wish they could at least elucidate on their applications sieving process - it wouldn't hurt. Right now, applicants are pretty much clueless, confused and going crazy.

Nah that would mean they actually cared about our feelings. And 5 months of silence kinda puts that idea in the bin.
~ Not-At-All-Bitter :colondollar:
Reply 183
Original post by headless-chicken
Nah that would mean they actually cared about our feelings. And 5 months of silence kinda puts that idea in the bin.
~ Not-At-All-Bitter :colondollar:

They're missing a letter to their acronym. UCCL = U Couldn't Care Less

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG MY PORTICO STATUS JUST CHANGED TO 'CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED BY ADMISSIONS'! Could anyone tell me is this an ominous sign or a good sign?
Original post by stjonks
Thanks! I got lucky with my profile somehow. Do you have any alternative offers?

You definitely deserve an offer from UCL!! :smile:

Yea, I have got an offer from Queen Mary and I'm still waiting for King's.

I guess I won't see you at UCL ( as I was rejected :/ ) but I will certainly see you in London ...hahaaa :smile:
Original post by dawn25
LNAT score: 24 (hope that comforts people who are worrying about their scores not being high enough)
I'm a gap year student, so I've completed all my requirements already. I got seven AP 5s (American high school diploma system, though I'm not American) and 2290 on my SAT :smile:

Damn, I'm doing the American system too and hold an offer for law at UCL and your stats (aside from the LNAT, I had 27) are so much better than mine...
Reply 187
Original post by toq
My portico status is now 'Currently being processed by Admissions' - this is so nerve-wracking! :ahhhhh:

All the best:smile:Good luck:smile:
Reply 188
Original post by mlee52995gs
OMG MY PORTICO STATUS JUST CHANGED TO 'CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED BY ADMISSIONS'! Could anyone tell me is this an ominous sign or a good sign?

All the best mlee:smile:Finally its arriving may good news be on your way, its been such a long long road, there has been such solidarity established, otherwise i would have cracked up!! All the best, good luck:smile::smile:
Original post by stjonks
They're missing a letter to their acronym. UCCL = U Couldn't Care Less

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love it! Although they clearly want you :wink: I'm sure you've got this from everyone, but congrats on your offer
Reply 190
Original post by headless-chicken
Love it! Although they clearly want you :wink: I'm sure you've got this from everyone, but congrats on your offer

Thanks mate. May the force be with you, always.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stjonks
Thanks mate. May the force be with you, always.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers. If using force would sway things in my favour... :wink:
Reply 192
UCL please stands for U care lots......we want the results, whichever ways.......so that we can move on.......!!!!!!!we have been waiting for soooooooo long now, 5 months here......many others too!!!! Hurry up okay?
Original post by otago
All the best mlee:smile:Finally its arriving may good news be on your way, its been such a long long road, there has been such solidarity established, otherwise i would have cracked up!! All the best, good luck:smile::smile:

Thank you very much! All the best to you! Hope we both would be in ucl in september! :smile:
A rejection :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 195

I'm sorry to hear about your rejection. Could you please share your LNAT score or predicted grades, maybe they can help guide us as to whether there is any point of maintaining hope :frown:
Reply 196

Dear mlee commiseration trust you will move on to the uni you will grow to really love. BTW what are your other offers? Take care and all the best, better news on its way okay:smile:
Reply 197
Original post by melmarbi
I'm sorry to hear about your rejection. Could you please share your LNAT score or predicted grades, maybe they can help guide us as to whether there is any point of maintaining hope :frown:

No matter what we must and will maintain that hope, just wondering when we will see the light at the end of the tunnel, me waiting here for 5 months and a day:frown::frown:My protico still reads the university is considering your application:smile::frown:
Hey everyone!

I got an offer! :smile:

Conditional: A*AA, standard innit.

5 months is just gay... I'll help anyone out with questions...
Original post by scheherazade3
Hey everyone!

I got an offer! :smile:

Conditional: A*AA, standard innit.

5 months is just gay... I'll help anyone out with questions...

Congrats!! That's amazing you must be so relieved to have finally heard!

Did your portico status change to 'your application is being processed' before you received your offer? Also please would share your profile, GCSE's, AS grades and predicted grades ect..

Thank you so much and well done once more!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending