University of Warwick
Coventry

Law with French

Has anyone had an offer from Warwick for Law with a French for entry 2024
Reply 1
Original post by Hugodelacey123
Has anyone had an offer from Warwick for Law with a French for entry 2024

Yes, I have!

Received my offer in mid November. If it makes any difference, I submitted my application early (pre October 15th) for Oxbridge applications.
Have you heard back yet?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hi - my daughter applied on the 16th October so getting a little concerned, may I ask what grades they offered- thanks
Reply 3
Hi - my daughter applied on the 16th October so getting a little concerned, may I ask what grades they offered- thanks

AAB with A in french
Thanks for reply
Wonderful news! my daughter finally had an offer from Warwick for Law with French-
Sadly Oxford rejection
Still waiting on UCl, Kings and Queens London
Reply 8
Still waiting on UCl, Kings and Queens London

hi did kcl and qmul respond ?
Nothing as yet- only Kings updated the stage of application by e-mail, just said they are in the process of looking at applications and will get back soon, apologised for the delay.
Reply 10
Nothing as yet- only Kings updated the stage of application by e-mail, just said they are in the process of looking at applications and will get back soon, apologised for the delay.

thanks! To me they said they are assessing my application
They said ‘we are working our way through applications and will provide you with a decision as soon as possible. we apologise for the delay and thank you for your patience’
I hope they will send invites out for interviews soon, have you heard anything from QMUL and UCL if you are applying? thanks
Reply 12
They said ‘we are working our way through applications and will provide you with a decision as soon as possible. we apologise for the delay and thank you for your patience’
I hope they will send invites out for interviews soon, have you heard anything from QMUL and UCL if you are applying? thanks

I am not applying to UCL but haven’t from QMUL yet too
Would you be so kind as to let me know if you do! thanks

Quick Reply

Latest