The Student Room Group

Has anyone been to Newcastle, Durham or UEA for Primary PGCE?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smiley44
Ages!

Oh okay then, it seems they take a while for everyone, that gives me a little hope! Thanks guys and good luck to everyone.
Reply 41
Interview for Newcastle yesterday, conditional offer today. Happy Days!
Reply 42
Original post by smiley44
Interview for Newcastle yesterday, conditional offer today. Happy Days!

Congrats! Mine was yesterday too, no response yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Try not to worry because someone who had their Durham interview same time as me found out a week earlier than me about their offer!
Reply 44
Thanks. Hope you hear soon
Reply 45
Suggestion: study at Durham, play at the Toon. I have worked at Durham Uni, and can recommend it highly.
Reply 46
Suggestion: study at Durham (I have worked there - I can recommend it highly), have fun in Newcastle (it's not far away by train, but the last train is at about 10.00 p.m. Taxis are about 50 quid.)
Reply 47
Did you find out if you got Newcastle? Had an interview on Friday and got an offer today ahh so happy x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by seainin-mc
Did you find out if you got Newcastle? Had an interview on Friday and got an offer today ahh so happy x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cancelled my Newcastle interview as I already had offers from my top 2 choices!
Reply 49
I was unsuccessful at Newcastle, but have a conditional offer from Durham yay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Aw sorry to hear about that. Well done on Durham thou that's amazing 👍❤️ Can't see much talk on people for Newcastle lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by seainin-mc
Aw sorry to hear about that. Well done on Durham thou that's amazing 👍❤️ Can't see much talk on people for Newcastle lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Congrats on your offer from Newcastle! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Thanks for all your help guys! I got offers from all 3 choices! Durham, Newcastle and Northumbria :smile:

Decided to go for Durham!!

For Durham people if you want to, add me on facebook - 'Jodi Zoric' and we can chat before we start!
Reply 53
School direct with pgce whatever that involves at Durham
Original post by Jodiii
Thanks for all your help guys! I got offers from all 3 choices! Durham, Newcastle and Northumbria :smile:

Decided to go for Durham!!

For Durham people if you want to, add me on facebook - 'Jodi Zoric' and we can chat before we start!

I'm heading to Durham too for Primary! :smile: Do you know if there is a Facebook group yet??
Reply 55
I haven't seen a Facebook group yet! One would be good :smile:

Just wondering, have any of you heard a thing from Durham yet? Do we need to choose our colleges by ourselves, or get told when to do it? xx
Reply 56
Original post by alicew_27
I haven't seen a Facebook group yet! One would be good :smile:

Just wondering, have any of you heard a thing from Durham yet? Do we need to choose our colleges by ourselves, or get told when to do it? xx

Me neither! Maybe one of us should make one! :smile: and I emailed and asked about the info pack thing and they said beginning of march so hopefully soon! Not sure about the colleges thing!
Yeah maybe we should make a Facebook group :smile: excited to hear more info and pick a college! Anyone planning to live in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by gracey297
Me neither! Maybe one of us should make one! :smile: and I emailed and asked about the info pack thing and they said beginning of march so hopefully soon! Not sure about the colleges thing!

Saves me a phone call this week, thanks
Reply 59
Original post by magicalyoghurt
Yeah maybe we should make a Facebook group :smile: excited to hear more info and pick a college! Anyone planning to live in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I might live in!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending