The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayesha2112
Im holding you to that! I have tons! I'll pm later :P

Anytime :tongue:
Reply 61
the important thing is how to use the make up not the mark of products..
LOOK INTO MY EYES.png

Yay for revision dark circles!
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
They're usually the bottom colour, but in the sun are blue (and sometimes are greenish)

tumblr_mku8gcPRRe1rmdm7yo1_500.jpg

616940_4433816888567_1259013289_o.jpg

Wow, your hair and eyes compliment each other brilliantly. Would kill to have eyes that blue :biggrin:
Original post by Sean O Pry

:sexface:
Reply 65
So many pretty eyes! I still don't know what my eye colour is :confused:
eye2.jpg
eye1.jpg
eye.jpg
Reply 66
Original post by ayesha2112
Thats so beautiful!

Thank you!!!! !!
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I'm waiting to get a custom face chart made (like this but of my face http://makeupanarchist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/BigFaceChart.jpg) so I can show people where to put the colours haha. Once I get it, I'll do it :tongue:

That's so cool! :tongue:

Good good :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmyAintDead
Wow, your hair and eyes compliment each other brilliantly. Would kill to have eyes that blue :biggrin:

Thanks :h: but they're rarely that blue! Generally a more murky green/grey colour. And from what I can see from your pic, yours are pretty blue! :awesome:
Reply 70
Original post by Hippysnake

Le natural.
Original post by Ohliwiah
So many pretty eyes! I still don't know what my eye colour is :confused:
eye2.jpg
eye1.jpg
eye.jpg

Sort of greyish blue green haha! Very beautiful colour :smile:
Thanks :h: but they're rarely that blue! Generally a more murky green/grey colour. And from what I can see from your pic, yours are pretty blue! :awesome:

You're welcome :smile: I suggest you enjoy the colour when you have it. Mine are a sort of cornflower blue, which matches my blonde locks but I've always wanted to be a redhead. :colondollar:
Original post by AmyAintDead
You're welcome :smile: I suggest you enjoy the colour when you have it. Mine are a sort of cornflower blue, which matches my blonde locks but I've always wanted to be a redhead. :colondollar:

Pics are deceiving, I'm actually more blonde than ginger :ninja: :tongue: I sometimes wish I was proper redheaded too, but hey, blonde is beautiful too :h:
Snapshot_201309071_52i.png
Pics are deceiving, I'm actually more blonde than ginger :ninja: :tongue: I sometimes wish I was proper redheaded too, but hey, blonde is beautiful too :h:

Heh, thanks, . Strawberry blonde still counts in the 1% of the world population, very special :h: I wonder how many natural blondes there are out there, I seem to be one of the few natural blondes in my sixth form.
Reply 76
Original post by toxiictests
Are you Itachi or Sasuke? I would have asked you parents but....

I guess you will never know.
Reply 77
Original post by Profesh
'Sea-green' (apparently):

Omg :sogood: Beautiful

Original post by Viva Emptiness
I'll see your celadon, and raise you whatever this is:

Me (1).jpg

These are amazing too :eek:

I'm well jelly of people with blue or green eyes :colonhash:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by SoftPunch
I guess you will never know.

Lol, quoted you by accident. I meant it as a joke, because both the brother who possess those eyes are the lone survivors of an attack against their clan, it's from naruto.
tumblr_lqeicq5kHb1qfkbiko1_250.jpg

eye.

Latest