The Student Room Group

TSR Tennis Society IV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
The Big One is underway, unfortunately I won't be able to see all of it, but should be good
Nadal bottles two forehands and loses the set.
Yes Djokovic come on!!!
Original post by samir12
Nadal bottles two forehands and loses the set.

That was inexplicable. 3 great points to get two BPs and he totally throws them away. Flashback exactly to what happened against Wawrinka at the AO final this year.
Was fully expecting momentum to swing in Nadal's favour following his break of serve in the second set. Can't believe he choked away his lead like that with the DF and all. That would be something I would expect of Federer normally, not Nadal.
What the frack is Rafa doing? Broke Djokovic with some awesome play only to literally hand it to him the next with DFs and weird unforced errors.
Weird tennis right now. Inexplicably both of them seem to be nervous and not hitting through the ball.
Nadal needs to get his head in the game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Djokovic needs to start becoming more clinical in his return games for this second set or it's going to come back to bite him in the arse.
Vamos!!!!!!!!! What a way to take the set.
One set all, I hope this serves as a wake up call for Djokovic!
About the right score right now. Djokovic was too passive for my liking in that set right there.
Djokovic out-chokes Nadal to give the Spaniard the second set. A very choppy and low-quality set in my opinion. Djokovic looking lethargic at the moment and not looking like a good prospect for the third set at all.

Interesting dynamic in the ITV commentary box at the moment as I can sense that Courier wants Djokovic to win but that Nick Mullins is partial to Nadal.
(edited 9 years ago)
63 points each. Couldn't be tighter. If Rafa wins this set he takes it in 4 I think, if Djokovic, it goes 5 and then it's a toss up.
Nice touch applauding Djokovic for that point.
Rafa needs to close in and start pummelling from here. Sense Djoker could be getting closer to the ropes.
Reply 996
Nole has completely lost the plot.
Original post by Roger1
Nole has completely lost the plot.

Yeah it's very poor from Djokovic.
I want nadal to win but djok needs to fight
Posted from TSR Mobile
Rafa's entered God mode right now. He's hitting half volley winners at will.
Faultless last game from Rafa though..

Quick Reply

Latest