The Student Room Group

scared about uni?

what are you most scared about going to uni? for me its the accommodation and the people I might be living with
Reply 1
Original post by gemmalm95
what are you most scared about going to uni? for me its the accommodation and the people I might be living with

same here I'm scared of making new friends, the money, and the lessons!!
I'm buzzing to go but at the same time I'm kinda scared that I'll be moving out and that I might not make any friends (I've been a right old Larry all through school being bullied). I'm doing entrepreneurship at Northampton so I'm looking forward to it and making my business idea into a real business :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Ryan.W

I'm not good at making new friends like I just have one lol so leaving her behind and going off on my own is going to be weird. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by hopefully go uni
I'm buzzing to go but at the same time I'm kinda scared that I'll be moving out and that I might not make any friends (I've been a right old Larry all through school being bullied). I'm doing entrepreneurship at Northampton so I'm looking forward to it and making my business idea into a real business :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awe im sorry that you were bullied.... so was I :/ but it sounds like you are going places with your life :smile: I'm Happy for you and I wish the best of luck to you :smile:
awe im sorry that you were bullied.... so was I :/ but it sounds like you are going places with your life :smile: I'm Happy for you and I wish the best of luck to you :smile:

I now just think of bullies as lowlife people with nothing better do and laugh every time they try bully me :smile: yeah I am keen on going on the apprentice or dragons den one year :smile: what uni you going to and what you going to do? And thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm not good at making new friends like I just have one lol so leaving her behind and going off on my own is going to be weird. :smile:

I'm going to miss a few people but there is always facebook and I am certain u will make friends at uni :smile:
I'm scared I'll make no friends :lol:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
These worries are pretty normal and most of the time unfounded.

Of course they're normal, but it's still a feeling most of us can't put aside. Especially people like me who will be living thousands of miles away from home (Dubai to Edinburgh), the thought of being completely alone is quite scary.
It's normal to be a bit worried about things, I definitely was! But it's more than likely that after being there for a week you wont have the same worries :smile: Uni is a scary prospect, but once you're there it really is good! Everyone is in the same boat so making friends is pretty easy :h:
Reply 10
Original post by hopefully go uni
I now just think of bullies as lowlife people with nothing better do and laugh every time they try bully me :smile: yeah I am keen on going on the apprentice or dragons den one year :smile: what uni you going to and what you going to do? And thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah they are... and sounds good hope you do welll :biggrin: and i have all 5 offers from Sunderland, Chester, Winchester, York and Hudderfiends field to study Sociology and Criminology :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by euphrosyne
I'm scared I'll make no friends :lol:

same i hope they dont think im weird lol
Original post by Ryan.W

You should be fine, I managed to make friends with quite a few people in my class! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending