The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Other studies have shown it to larger than that, around 17.5cm for a female and a bit over 19cm for a male. Ooooh some men starting to feel insecure lol. :biggrin:

Oh dear lol just measured my hands and they're only 17cm lol but hand size isn't related to the size of anything else .... Trust me.
Reply 81
Well I have very small hands and feet and I look much younger than I am supposed to be but I don't care about women's superficial talk because I will have a very bright future.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don’t see it as a dealbreaker, but it’s kinda rough trying to do something cute with you’re bf like promise rings on something like that.
<sigh>
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ilem
Not much of an analogy there. Every woman has a clitoris at birth bar some extreme defects that are very uncommon. Far fewer guys with small hands/feet/whatever also happen to possess a small penis.

Actually there are many trans women who havent had surgery that do not have clitorises, so no dude, you're wrong.
Whats wrong with that?

Plenty of women wouldn't date a man with smaller hands/feet, as much as they wouldn't want to date a man weighs less than them or who is shorter than them. Quite normal I would assume.

No it isn't "quite normal" you absolute moron.

It's like saying wrist size or finger length being slightly below average is a dealbreaker. It's like the most irrelevant ridiculous feature.

I have Jeremy Beadle tier hands. Literally nobody in the history of ever cares srs, literally nobody has ever said anything or cared. They're also baby soft with unexpected callouses from weights, my hand skin is godlike, I do get comments on softness. Granted my hands aren't smaller than female hands (though I'm basically never into big girls, I almost solely like delicate girls), but they're most certainly dainty.

Do you really think it's normal that someone will think you're model hot and not want you because you have slightly small hands? Or choose a guy that's ugly as **** due to big hands? Just a ridiculous notion and thread.

Like I can think if a girl had bigger hands than me it would be really gross, but when I think about it, not even once ever in the history of my entire life have I been attracted to a girl and analyzed the size of her hands or even noticed how big they are in comparison to mine when holding hands with her or whatever.

I can assure you I will never give a **** about my irrelevant hand size, and always just care about the things that matter like physique etc.
(edited 6 years ago)
I like to be dominated by big amazonian girls. Bigger the better.
So I'm just curious because I don't think most girls care about this stuff (or guys for that matter), but I'll ask anyway. Since I have heard some girls on certain dating sites (probably the fussier types) mention this believe it or not as a potential dealbreaker or at least offputting when dating a guy, so I thought I would just like to clarify this.

If a guy hand feminine/small hands, to an extent where his hands were smaller than yours, would you consider that at all a dealbreaker? And likewise for guys if a women had 'man hands', that were bigger than yours, would that too be a potential dealbreaker?

I don't think most people would really care about this stuff, but you know girls don't like guys shorter than them, who are less manly, so I suppose a small frame/small hands could add to it as well.

Would you?

Impossible, mine are tiny because I am a tiny woman lmao. My hands look like child’s hands next to any guy’s ffs
Yes I'd turn him down. If I was a bigger woman, I'd understand but if a guy has smaller hands than I do it would be really weird. Smaller than average wouldn't be a deal breaker but it's definitely a physical turn off. Shorter than 5'10 would most probably be a deal breaker.
Original post by RockyDennis

I have Jeremy Beadle tier hands.

Your hands are bigger than mine then :biggrin:
Original post by Punjabichai93
Yes I'd turn him down. If I was a bigger woman, I'd understand but if a guy has smaller hands than I do it would be really weird. Smaller than average wouldn't be a deal breaker but it's definitely a physical turn off. Shorter than 5'10 would most probably be a deal breaker.

Not uncommon for taller skinny guys to have smaller hands than smaller buff guys. The correlation with height isn't that strong.

Pfft women - typical
Personally, I like long thin hands purely because mine aren’t like that and I’m jealous but I wouldn’t not date someone because of their hands that’s just dumb
Original post by johnny.snow
Not uncommon for taller skinny guys to have smaller hands than smaller buff guys. The correlation with height isn't that strong.

Pfft women - typical

I don't think I've seen a guy with smaller hands than me and mine are about average (I'd wear small gloves) but they're not noticeably small. But I've never met or come across a guy with smaller hands than me. If he did he must be VERY skinny or small. Still I really don't see how it's possible for it to be smaller. Maybe skinnier but mine are slim anyway.

Anyway I wouldn't be attracted to him. Neither would I be attracted to a short 'buff' guy with bigger hands. I don't care too much about being 'buff' or muscly.

So you would reject Zac Efron then, who has the hands of a gnome and stands at like 5'7.

Original post by RockyDennis
So you would reject Zac Efron then, who has the hands of a gnome and stands at like 5'7.

I would without a doubt reject him. I didn't even know he was that short with those hands and I'd still have rejected him.
I would without a doubt reject him. I didn't even know he was that short with those hands and I'd still have rejected him.

Loool, damn, I guess I'll have to go break the news to him that he's very physically unattractive and has no chance at love.

This is what women want:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Andr%C3%A9_the_Giant_in_the_late_%2780s.jpg/1200px-Andr%C3%A9_the_Giant_in_the_late_%2780s.jpg
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 97
Original post by QuitYourBS
Actually there are many trans women who havent had surgery that do not have clitorises, so no dude, you're wrong.

So not exactly women then.
Yes, because his small hands would make my boobs look bigger. And that’s a plus.
It’s not actually something I’d go either way on. Big hands or small hands doesn’t matter.
A good uncreepy smile is usually the first quality.
Reply 99
Small hands make small boobs look bigger... so probably not an issue.
Though small hands or large hands, it really doesn’t matter either way.
A good un-creepy smile works wonders.

Latest

Trending

Trending