The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hands are not a deal breaker. and if a girl refuses to go out with you for that, then she’s immature and petty asf.
I don’t think it matters about the hands or anything else it’s all about the personality so if any other girl thinks that they can date a guy with smaller hands then they are just playing dumb and they only care about the guys looks for some fricken reason.
This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen, I’m guessing OP is the one with the small hands - doesn’t matter at all bro
My girlfriend has really long skinny fingers and she has slightly bigger hands than me because of how long her fingers are and she doesn't care about it one bit.
I'm a short guy with small hands and relatively small feet and I can tell you I've NEVER had an issue in the bedroom, im not small in the pants but not huge either, just slightly above average actually, so in my experience none of the small hands/small feet theories are true.
(edited 3 years ago)
I looked this up as a joke and I am appalled and quite sad at how some people actually think hand size matters. This is probably one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Out of all the attributes someone's hand size is the deciding factor in a otherwise potentially beautiful and healthy relationship. This is the lowest really one can get.
Original post by Punjabichai93
Yes I'd turn him down. If I was a bigger woman, I'd understand but if a guy has smaller hands than I do it would be really weird. Smaller than average wouldn't be a deal breaker but it's definitely a physical turn off. Shorter than 5'10 would most probably be a deal breaker.

Truly sad. One of the shallowest people I've seen online
Original post by Anonymous
Whats wrong with that?

Plenty of women wouldn't date a man with smaller hands/feet, as much as they wouldn't want to date a man weighs less than them or who is shorter than them. Quite normal I would assume.

Nope, this is completely ridiculous.

Latest

Trending

Trending