The Student Room Group

Attractive talents?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I wouldn't prefer a dude singing or playing an instrument or something because I get extreme second-hand embarrassment. Artsy dudes are not my type usually, either. I imagine there are plenty exceptions to these though. LOL

If a dude did a sport I'd probably hope it's running or swimming or something. :rolleyes:
Reply 61
I like a guy to be:
- Musical
- Able to make me laugh
- Able to cook
- Fairly intelligent (as that a skill...?)
Reply 62
Original post by Lialore
Archery, man

That's me
Reply 63
Original post by Andy98
That's me

Let's go.
Reply 64
Original post by alow
Eugh. Plebian.

It's the way forward
Reply 65
Original post by Lialore
Let's go.

Gimme a time and a place :wink:
Original post by mrderppp
I woman who can crush a monkey skull using her vaginal muscles

Yes. I can do that.
Reply 67
A man who can make money.
Reply 68
Original post by AlligatorSky
A man who can make money.

So ... 99.99% of men
Reply 69
Original post by mrderppp
I woman who can crush a monkey skull using her vaginal muscles

Literally LOL'd when I saw this.:bigsmile::mmm:

Putting aside the strength of the vaginal muscles, how on earth would you expect her to get it in there?
Reply 70
Original post by cngentles
Literally LOL'd when I saw this.:bigsmile::mmm:

Putting aside the strength of the vaginal muscles, how on earth would you expect her to get it in there?

A lot of experience, sweat and tears
Reply 71
Original post by Andy98
So ... 99.99% of men

By money I mean real money. Enough to spend like crazy.
Reply 72
Original post by AlligatorSky
By money I mean real money. Enough to spend like crazy.

Ahhh... Yeah I could probably do that
Original post by alow
1. Eats medium rare steak like a boss.

That is all I look for.

i literally couldn't agree more... hankering for a delicious rib eye cooked medium rare with some garlic and herb butter with a few chips...

that; but it would be wicked if she (im a guy) was able to rattle off random facts - i love random facts

eg
eating celery uses more calories than is consumed
The sky is blue due to rayleigh scattering
Water is tasteless - you only taste its impurities
Original post by Sparticon
I like a guy to be:
- Musical
- Able to make me laugh
- Able to cook
- Fairly intelligent (as that a skill...?)

If only people like that existed. :tongue:
Musician = awesome. So, a fellow musician is also a turn on. :wink:
Original post by tazza ma razza
i literally couldn't agree more... hankering for a delicious rib eye cooked medium rare with some garlic and herb butter with a few chips...

that; but it would be wicked if she (im a guy) was able to rattle off random facts - i love random facts

eg
eating celery uses more calories than is consumed
The sky is blue due to rayleigh scattering
Water is tasteless - you only taste its impurities

In Maori, the work "Maori" means "normal".
At least 109 journeys between London Tube stops are quicker to walk.
More than 1/3rd of the world's airports and 1/2 of the world's golf courses are in the States.
One man produces enough sperm in 2 weeks to impregnate every woman on the planet.

I also eat my steak medium-rare :pierre:
Reply 77
Original post by Dylankj96
If only people like that existed. :tongue:

We can dream! :P
High cooking ability , because i'm horrible. Some level of athleticism , confident and a keen writer.
(edited 10 years ago)
Talents can go either way IMO. They can make someone look more attractive but they have the potential to be off putting in a couple of ways. Some people overrate their talent a bit and try and make too much of it and make out they are bigger than they are. Guys are probably worse for this than girls though. The main culprits for this usually involve either sport or music: in either case if you play at local/amateur level then its pretty cool as a hobby but if you try and make out like you're a superstar then its a bit cringeworthy. Social media is bad for this, some people will have their social media full of pictures of themselves playing sport or playing the guitar and constantly bombarding everyone on their friends list to come and watch them play.

The other way in which a talent can be off putting is when its something that can exclude your partner a bit. If a girl is great at gymnastics or dance etc, and she spends loads of time doing it, then a guy might think thats pretty cool and impressive and it makes sure she has a hot body etc, but if the guy doesn't do those things himself then that's an important part of her life that he doesn't share. This can cause problems and resentment when she spends a lot of her time with other guys that do that activity with her.

In terms of talents I find attractive, I like it when a woman can speak different languages but on a more simple level I like it when a woman is good at speaking in public and assertive enough to take charge of social situations and be able to deal with different types of people and be charming and make them feel good, that sounds simple but its actually quite an advanced skill.

Quick Reply

Latest