The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

plus october isnt too cold yet..to sleep under the stars.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 21
Dunno. It's a problem that'll solve itself! Take the first room you find :wink:
Reply 22
Where have you lot got your info from?

I've been hunting around the uni site and I've found the Freshers Week handbooks.. but they're pretty well hidden.
Have you lot had stuff sent to you?

I feel a bit nervous that I have NO information whatsoever sent out to me yet!

And yes... we must have a TSR get-together during Freshers week!

Nicola
Reply 23
Djonma
Where have you lot got your info from?

I've been hunting around the uni site and I've found the Freshers Week handbooks.. but they're pretty well hidden.
Have you lot had stuff sent to you?

I feel a bit nervous that I have NO information whatsoever sent out to me yet!

And yes... we must have a TSR get-together during Freshers week!

Nicola

I haven't had anything yet either, people are talking about liscencing agreements which is making me panic, but hopefully we'll get what we need soon. I'm sure they wouldn't want to risk losing 100 per student, so will send that! I dunno about other stuff though. Is it Sept 15th the welcome packs are due out, or am I making that up?

TSR love! Shout it from the rooftops!
i think you should be receiving ur license agreement thing soon, i was getting worried the other day but it arrived the day before yesterday. (maybe its something to do with which halls ur in? i dno) if u dont get it next week, maybe u should phone up just 2 check!
and i think the welcome packs are being sent out at some point during the first 2 weeks of september! cant wait :smile:
xXx
Reply 25
Starling, my origiginal letter (from AGES ago) said I'd be contacted before Sept 15th, since I didn't have to have contact over summer as I wasn't waiting for A-Level results.
Reply 26
I'm all worried now as I got a letter earlier asking for my student loan number, and...I don't have a clue, and my mum is in Rhodes right now. Agh! I really was hoping it'd be the liscensing letter. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending