The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Uni of Liverpool Carnatic Catering Staff are LIARS

I have been a devout Hindu all my life, and also a vegetarian since birth (no mea, fish or eggs). Today I went to the canteen and asked for a veggie burger, thinking it was a quorn burger but no they served me a BEEF burger, which is completely against my religion. Naively I took a small bite out of it and asked my friends to check if it was meat. I complained to the catering staff and all they said was it was because they were short-staffed so didn't have time to put up the vegetarian board (which takes like 10 seconds to write out and put up) as they usually do which states what's on the vegetarian menu. Basically I'm really offended that they disrespected my religion like that and didn't really care about sorting the issue out. I know on weekends the food is more rubbish than on weekdays but didn't expect them to LIE to me about it... :frown: what should I do? should I complain? I am a paying customer at the end of the day, so it's not my fault that they can't organise themselves properly.
If your keen on going to the uni and living in the catered halls I would advise against it tbh... You don't want them to hold any grudges against you etc
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending