The Student Room Group

Post your favourite scriptures or quotations

Scroll to see replies

How luck am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard -Winnie the Pooh

It takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations -Rupi Kaur

When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you -Patrick Stump

Pray hardest when it is hardest to pray.

I don’t know where I’m going from here but I promise I won’t be boring -David Bowie

A mistake that makes you humble is better than an achievement that makes you arrogant.

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness -Desmond Tutu

Life is rough so you gotta be tough -Johnny Cash

To live without hope is to cease to live -Fyodor Dostoevsky
Now an omer is one tenth of an ephah
Psalm 150:6

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord :smile:.
Genesis 1:26-27

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
2 Corinthians 4:4

.... in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God
Luke 14:13-14 The Message (MSG)

Then he turned to the host. “The next time you put on a dinner, don’t just invite your friends and family and rich neighbors, the kind of people who will return the favor. Invite some people who never get invited out, the misfits from the wrong side of the tracks. You’ll be—and experience—a blessing. They won’t be able to return the favor, but the favor will be returned—oh, how it will be returned!—at the resurrection of God’s people.”
My all time favourite quote is 'So remember me, i will remember you'
02651004fa0c04789fc6b07c540319e7.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending