The Student Room Group

I need to make up a scene to seamlessly fit into 'The Half Blood Prince'...

uiouio
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by karspider
Can anyone who loves Harry potter and has seen the films before, tell me any ideas that I can write about. Maybe any parts in the book that didnt make the movie? Please, I am rubbish with harry potter and don't know what's going on most of the time. :smile:

what's the question?
Reply 2
Original post by 391iady
what's the question?

Using your knowledge of the film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, script an additional scene set in Hogwarts School.
Reply 3
Using your knowledge of the film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, script an additional scene set in Hogwarts School.

i'd suggest you do one set after the ending, about the :death:
Try using your imagination a little bit. There's tonnes of possibilities.
I'm sure the internet has a million erotic fanfics you could use :colone:
Reply 6
Make up scene where rob hAs an orgy withe dementers when he is sleeping
Reply 7
Can anyone who loves Harry potter and has seen the films before, tell me any ideas that I can write about. Maybe any parts in the book that didnt make the movie? Please, I am rubbish with harry potter and don't know what's going on most of the time. :smile:

Have a look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Half-Blood_Prince_%28film%29#Differences_from_the_book

- the two set at Hogwarts suggested in that link are both quite close to the end of the book, so should be straightforward to find in the book, if you have it to hand.

Are you required to study just this one film without seeing the others, and/or without reading the books?
(edited 10 years ago)
Snape and Voldermort sex scene.
The preparation of the Death Eaters just before they enter Hogwarts?
My God, I would have a field day with this question. There are way too many possibilities.
I think you could write a scene about Regulus Black. Like maybe show his inner conflict (in the way of a flashback or something. ( Kinda cheesy I know :P) about deciding which path to go on. The thing is he started out as a death eater and then decided to not be a follower of Voldemort.He was pretty much the only death eater (apart from Snape) to actively take actions to stop Voldemort. And he did that by finding out one of the Horcruxes and seeking to destroy it. So, what makes a man change his life path so drastically? From being willing to kill Non-Pure Blood people to essentially protecting them. That must have been a hell of a lot of soul searching. There is hardly anything about Regulus even though I personally think he would have been an incredibly interesting character. So there is plenty of room for you to explore that character.

If you are looking for something with more action then you could maybe write about the scene where Regulus goes to look for the necklace and replaces it with a fake one and consequently dies. Or about him finding out about the Horcruxes in the first place. Both would be very interesting in my opinion and the book only touches on these scenes so I think there is plenty of room for you to expand on them.

If you want something more light hearted you could write about Ron and Lavender. From Ron's perspective. I don't think it would stay light hearted all the way because I think that was when Ron really started to realize his feelings for Hermione which obviously run very deep but you could still make it fun! :biggrin:

Yeah..honestly there is so much you could do haha. I came up with these ideas on the spot without even thinking a lot about it. And I am not even close to being a creative person haha....Just go skim through the book/watch the film to refresh your memory and I'm sure you'll be filled with ideas.

Is this for school btw? If so, man am I jealous. We never got to do things like this when we were in school :frown: English would have been soooo much more exciting haha
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest