The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite game character of all time?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by serebro
x

Lara Croft has the best chances to become my favorite woman character. :colone:

Original post by Illusionary
This won't be an unusual response, but I'll have to go with...

So true! If someone knows your biases, it is not unusual, but forseeable. Who is your second favorite character? Zelda? Ganondorf?
Original post by Kallisto
So true! If someone knows your biases, it is not unusual, but forseeable. Who is your second favorite character? Zelda? Ganondorf?

Ah, that becomes a harder choice :tongue: Excluding Nintendo and for the sake of bringing a new character in here, I think I'll suggest:

Maybe not for certain my second choice, but certainly a superbly realised character :yep:
Gary (Bully)

Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2)

Joel and Ellie (The Last of Us) <--- Probably my favourites due to the connection you have with them during the game.
Mukki. :colone:
It's been 2 years and my obsession with Yamato Hotsuin from Devil Survivor 2 is still going strong. May have a thing to do with the fact that he ticks almost every box for me - bangs over one eye, sociopathic tendencies and not to mention yandere. XD
Original post by cupcakes87
Rocket Racer!!!!!!

He literally sums up my childhood ^^ You ever play Lego Rock Raiders or Lego Island 2? :biggrin:

As for favorite character, gotta be Garrus :smile:

garrus_vakarian_07_by_johntesh-d4sm7h0.jpg
Original post by JammyGit07
He literally sums up my childhood ^^ You ever play Lego Rock Raiders or Lego Island 2? :biggrin:

As for favorite character, gotta be Garrus :smile:

garrus_vakarian_07_by_johntesh-d4sm7h0.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i have never ever known anyone else who has played Lego Racers!!!!!!!

:hugs:

:ahee:

this was the only one!!
i played this loads as a child!!!
my dad bought us our first pc and i must have been five and this game was the best game I have ever played!!!!!

I love it to death!!!!!
we recently booted the old pc and i got all emosh!!! :cry:

sos about the words!! you just made me very happy!!!:biggrin:
Crash Bandicoot, no contest
Cortez from Timesplitters. In fact every Timesplitters character ever... I mean theres a playable calamari! 087calamari1jv0.jpg

Actually I quite like Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil and Regina from Dino Crisis
(edited 10 years ago)
I have to go with Sydney from Vagrant Story. He's badass
aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i have never ever known anyone else who has played Lego Racers!!!!!!!

:ahee:

this was the only one!!
i played this loads as a child!!!
my dad bought us our first pc and i must have been five and this game was the best game I have ever played!!!!!

I love it to death!!!!!
we recently booted the old pc and i got all emosh!!! :cry:

sos about the words!! you just made me very happy!!!:biggrin:

Hahah same, I've had some of my best gaming moments on that game ^^ It was literally one of the first games I ever played along with Age Of Empires :L So much heartbreak was experienced trying to beat gypsy moth for the first time, although nothing will ever top the moment I grapple hooked rocket racer on the line to finally complete it ^^
Reply 51
Snake
Hahah same, I've had some of my best gaming moments on that game ^^ It was literally one of the first games I ever played along with Age Of Empires :L So much heartbreak was experienced trying to beat gypsy moth for the first time, although nothing will ever top the moment I grapple hooked rocket racer on the line to finally complete it ^^

I agree!!
I must have been 9 or 10 when i finally beat him and i was over the moon!!!
i remember jumping aroung and going 'ha' at the computer screen!!!

god times those were!!

you know when you have to use a red brick to open the portal!!! when i found that i was sooo happy!!!
I loved the short cuts on the map, I literally spent hours hunting them all down ^^ And oh the nostalgia this brings back :L

[video="youtube;k_YzWT-3_A4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_YzWT-3_A4[/video]
I loved the short cuts on the map, I literally spent hours hunting them all down ^^ And oh the nostalgia this brings back :L

[video="youtube;k_YzWT-3_A4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_YzWT-3_A4[/video]

the feels!!!!
i have to go now but the next time you are on or later i am not gonna let you go till i have completely gone OTT!!!

i fricken love you!!!!!!!!
someone to share my childhood with!!!! :cry2:

Crash Bandicoot.
Reply 56

What about your future with? :sexface:
If only for his hair (and his big-ass sword!):

Cloud-FFVIIArt.png

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII :colonhash:
the feels!!!!
i have to go now but the next time you are on or later i am not gonna let you go till i have completely gone OTT!!!

i fricken love you!!!!!!!!

Pahaha okay XD If only it was multiplayer :L
Reply 59
Nathan Drake - Uncharted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest