The Student Room Group

GCSE RE

- what is the best way to revise for GCSE RE mocks ??

Help is much appreciated
Original post by asapsimeon
- what is the best way to revise for GCSE RE mocks ??

Help is much appreciated

I did RE in year 10 and the best way is flash cards+ mind maps :biggrin:
Reply 2
I agree with the other comment :') flashcards and mindmaps really help with both condensing the information and learning definitions :smile: xx
Reply 3
Original post by Its_Tito
I agree with the other comment :') flashcards and mindmaps really help with both condensing the information and learning definitions :smile: xx

thanks much appreciated - where can i get the flashcards from, and what grade did you get?
Reply 4
Original post by Marcusroye98
I did RE in year 10 and the best way is flash cards+ mind maps :biggrin:

thanks much appreciated, what grade did you get, and where can i get the flashcards from- i've checked most shops like whsmith but there werent any in stock
Reply 5
Original post by asapsimeon
thanks much appreciated - where can i get the flashcards from, and what grade did you get?

You can get them from most shops, I know tesco do them, whsmith, or even wilko :') and I'm only in year 10 but my average is A/A*
Reply 6
I guess it's to read up the definitions. But you know, RE is basically asking the importance of something in the religion and proving your opinions and justifying them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Its_Tito
You can get them from most shops, I know tesco do them, whsmith, or even wilko :') and I'm only in year 10 but my average is A/A*

thanks, much appreciated
Reply 8
Original post by Firenze26
I guess it's to read up the definitions. But you know, RE is basically asking the importance of something in the religion and proving your opinions and justifying them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

very valid point, thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest