The Student Room Group

do not procrastinate

i speak from experience, after 5 years of procrastinating , ive been kicked out of school i have nothing left, I do not want any of you to go through what ive been through, do me a favour and DO noT procrastinate,

thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Shadow-X
i speak from experience, after 5 years of procrastinating , ive been kicked out of school i have nothing left, I do not want any of you to go through what ive been through, do me a favour and DO noT procrastinate,

thanks

What are you going to do now with your life?
Reply 2
There's procrastinating and there's not giving a ****
Reply 3
Original post by iamtheyoyo
What are you going to do now with your life?

private study + make my own business + full time job.
I want to believe you were procrastinating the same task for 5 years. Just really taking procrastination to an art form.
Reply 5
Thanks for the advice. I was going to procrastinate, but then i read your advice and moving story... they should make a film or something :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Original post by aranexus
Thanks for the advice. I was going to procrastinate, but then i read your advice and moving story... they should make a film or something :rolleyes:

lool,

i would give u the best heartfelt long story advice but to be honest im quite sad at the moment..

just take my advise do not procrastinate and move on with ur life.
Original post by 2ndClass
There's procrastinating and there's not giving a ****

This lol, OP's the one that took procrastination to another level:rofl:
Reply 8
private study + make my own business + full time job.

Ah nice one. What are you studying?
Reply 9
Ah nice one. What are you studying?

maths, psychology, and im still deciding what to take for a third one, i might take furthur maths (ive made a thread on it but people seem to think im a troll lol)
Reply 10
maths, psychology, and im still deciding what to take for a third one, i might take furthur maths (ive made a thread on it but people seem to think im a troll lol)

Why dont you just go to a college? It's free until you are 24. How are you going to set up a business, and what is your business?
I'm going to uni this year at 23, after some setbacks myself.

How about English? lol :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Original post by superduper9
How about English? lol :rolleyes:

lol ill rather take politics than english, english i heard its hard what do u think

Why dont you just go to a college? It's free until you are 24. How are you going to set up a business, and what is your business?
I'm going to uni this year at 23, after some setbacks myself.

nah ill self teach it, i hate college and teachers dont even teach me anything i learn more by my self or with a friend. im going to start off making web hosting business then maybe bigger projects but u gotta keep these ideas secret lol. oh ur old, i dont want to go uni that late cos i got plans.

Good for you (without meaning to sound patronising). Procrastination is a real killer. You kind of end up waiting for your life to happen, but without quite realising success is a matter of many, small, boring acts rather than one flash of brilliance. That's speaking for myself, anyway - I don't know about you.

Hope it goes well.
Reply 14
You're just not procrastinating well enough. I took my procrastination to the next level and meta-procrastinate, i.e., I procrastinate from procrastination itself.
And maths / FM are definitely good ones to self-teach (I did so). English is harder because you really need someone reading your essays, and with sciences you have the practical problem (though it's not that hard to overcome if you can find a school to accept you as an external candidate).

Quick Reply

Latest