The Student Room Group

Uk gamsat 2014!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by eddspike
I couldnt work out the Mexican Healthcare system figure. was it approaching crisis? how do I know?! i thought, to myself, panicking a little. i guessed last 30 questions of sections 3. i am sadly hoping i got enough of the first half or so right.....

Seem to remember I put that the healthcare system was improving. Can't remember why though! I think I read the arrows as showing that more people were getting cover from either the gov or had insurance. But it was an odd question that's for sure!

Wasn't there another part to the q asking how the health system should be described? Decentralised, distributive etc. That was a guess for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah i guessed for both 'mexican questions'....anyhow, i think we're all agreed we just have to wait for the result. however, when that wait will be over is anyones guess? surprised gamsat cant give exact date, as we paid for the privilege. i'm supposing it will be around Nov 15th (for no particular reason).
Reply 182
yeah i guessed for both 'mexican questions'....anyhow, i think we're all agreed we just have to wait for the result. however, when that wait will be over is anyones guess? surprised gamsat cant give exact date, as we paid for the privilege. i'm supposing it will be around Nov 15th (for no particular reason).

Last year was around 18th/19th Nov.
Think it's 8 weeks after. So 17th maybe?
Reply 184
Last year I got the results at 5.52am on 19 November - you do have to login to your account though so don't do what I did and forget the bloody password!

Edited because I'm an idiot who confused September with November.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by M150
Last year I got the results at 5.52am on 19 September - you do have to login to your account though so don't do what I did and forget the bloody password!

Do you mean November?
Reply 186
Original post by M150
Last year I got the results at 5.52am on 19 September - you do have to login to your account though so don't do what I did and forget the bloody password!

Original post by HCAssistant93
Do you mean November?

If only it was Sept. :biggrin:
Original post by Zorg
If only it was Sept. :biggrin:

Haha! I don't think I'm going to be able to open the results in that nervous! Can't gage how I did at all!
Reply 188
Do you mean November?

Uhm - yes. Sorry brain dying :P
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is consensus about putting gamsat on ucas? Do I override the 'school/college centre name' box and put in my gamsat centre?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I couldnt work out the Mexican Healthcare system figure. was it approaching crisis? how do I know?! i thought, to myself, panicking a little. i guessed last 30 questions of sections 3. i am sadly hoping i got enough of the first half or so right.....

Original post by JNHE
Seem to remember I put that the healthcare system was improving. Can't remember why though! I think I read the arrows as showing that more people were getting cover from either the gov or had insurance. But it was an odd question that's for sure!

Wasn't there another part to the q asking how the health system should be described? Decentralised, distributive etc. That was a guess for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was improving; although the privatised market was increasing, the overall uninsured population was decreasing (meaning more people were taking up private insurance, or eligible for state funding).
Agreed that was the logic I applied to it. More people had access to healthcare than before so overall it was improving.
I hate the waiting game..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know how People even remember the questions!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
I wonder how many of us recognise this... :smile:

[video="youtube;dRl8EIhrQjQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRl8EIhrQjQ&list=UUDgUAAHgsV2fFZQm2fIWBnA[/video]

http://www.wimp.com/phonedown/
What on earth are those? I'm ****ting It for gamsat results. No way to know how you've done! Could completely **** you over

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not long left... :frown:
When they out?
When they out?

I think after this following week...however, they don't have a 'fixed' results day but looking at previous dates it should be after this following week...:frown: not looking forward to it at all...
Original post by Ooompalumpa
I think after this following week...however, they don't have a 'fixed' results day but looking at previous dates it should be after this following week...:frown: not looking forward to it at all...
Me neither I can't gage how I've done at all. I have days when I think I'll be ok and other days when I think Ive failed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending