The Student Room Group

Finding GAMSAT resources for September 2023 sitting

Hi everyone, I am going to be sitting GAMSAT this upcoming September, however, I am having trouble finding good resources to prepare for GAMSAT as I have seen mixed opinion on lots of resources, so I want to ask what resources can I use to prepare for GAMSAT? I have heard a lot about Gold Standard GAMSAT, is this a good resource or what should I use to prepare for GAMSAT?
Reply 1
Original post by Simranjyot
Hi everyone, I am going to be sitting GAMSAT this upcoming September, however, I am having trouble finding good resources to prepare for GAMSAT as I have seen mixed opinion on lots of resources, so I want to ask what resources can I use to prepare for GAMSAT? I have heard a lot about Gold Standard GAMSAT, is this a good resource or what should I use to prepare for GAMSAT?

https://www.medify.co.uk/gamsat

hit the link, medify is a great website for preparation.
Reply 2
Original post by Simranjyot

Did you buy Gold Standard Gamsat, and if so would you recommend it?
Reply 3
Original post by AJventure
Did you buy Gold Standard Gamsat, and if so would you recommend it?

Sorry, I didn`t use Gold Standard GAMSAT books, so I am not the right person to comment on this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending