The Student Room Group

Arcadia Graduate Scheme 2014

Hello!
Seeing as there isn't a thread for this yet, I thought I'd create one so we can answer each others burning questions.

I've applied for the MAA role. I passed the video telephone interview (I have no idea how, I thought it went terribly) and I am now through to the assessment centre. If anyone else has got this far, do you have any advice?

Oh, I'm also in my final year doing Chemistry, on track to gain a 2.1 and I have retail experience from working in Miss Selfridge. If you've applied... what do you do, what have you applied for and how far you come?
Reply 1
Hello!

I've also applied for the MAA role. How long did it take to hear back from your video interview if you don't mind me asking (:

I did mine a few weeks ago and it went terribly ha so I've given up hope!
Reply 2
Original post by esloane93
Hello!

I've also applied for the MAA role. How long did it take to hear back from your video interview if you don't mind me asking (:!

About two weeks! Mine was a car crash honestly. I couldn't bare to watch it back. I thought my invite to an assessment centre was a joke!
What do you do at uni if you don't mind me asking? x
Reply 3
Economics and Politics :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by esloane93
Economics and Politics :smile:

I hope it all goes well! You'll be really good at maths if you do economics so no problemo. Why the MAA?
Reply 5
Has anybody heard back from the finance ac yet?
I've been headhunted for a position with arcadia and been told to come for an interview and do a SWOT analysis- kind of nervous! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest