The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Would King's be lenient if I didn't put them as my firm choice?

Hi,

I understand that no one here will be able to give me an absolute answer on this. But I just want to ask for your general opinion. If I didn't put King's as my firm choice (only insure them), would it affect their decision to take me (in the case when I miss grades for both my firm and insurance choice).

Thank you for any opinion :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by pworathon
Hi,

I understand that no one here will be able to give me an absolute answer on this. But I just want to ask for your general opinion. If I didn't put King's as my firm choice (only insure them), would it affect their decision to take me (in the case when I miss grades for both my firm and insurance choice).

Thank you for any opinion :biggrin:

it shouldn't but it would sound weird.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by 391iady
it shouldn't but it would sound weird.

What do you mean it would sound 'weird' ?
Reply 3
Original post by pworathon
What do you mean it would sound 'weird' ?

why aren't you putting them as your first choice? it would sound 'weird' to say "Kings College (One of the world's best universities') is my insurance choice.
Reply 4
Original post by 391iady
why aren't you putting them as your first choice? it would sound 'weird' to say "Kings College (One of the world's best universities') is my insurance choice.

Oh I see. It's because I am firming LSE. However, both LSE and King's ask for the same grades so I am deciding whether it would worth taking the risk putting Kings as an insurance choice or go for different unis which require lower grades.
The problem is I really like both LSE and King's though.

Quick Reply

Latest