The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

PGCE Primary/ Early Years accommodation

I now have an unconditional offer from Met for the Early Years PGCE course, I was wondering if anyone else has and whether anyone has looked into accommodation in Crewe?
Reply 1
Hi! I have an unconditional for the same course and I am just about to start looking for accommodation.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by katietustin
Hi! I have an unconditional for the same course and I am just about to start looking for accommodation.

Its so scary! Where abouts are you from? Are you thinking about going into halls or looking for private accommodation? xx
Reply 3
Hey I had an interview today for early years PGCE and if I'm successful I'll be looking for somewhere to live too. Have u arranged accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Nope not yet? Have you found out how yours went? Going up to Crewe to have a look next week!
Reply 5
Original post by 19katy90
Nope not yet? Have you found out how yours went? Going up to Crewe to have a look next week!

Yeah I got an offer! Ah right. I'm not sure whether to apply to live in halls or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Fabay
Yeah I got an offer! Ah right. I'm not sure whether to apply to live in halls or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for halls the easiest option for me in the end! They try to put all postgrads together xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending