The Student Room Group

A-Level AS Maths

Hello,

I am currently doing AS Maths at sixth form and I am still debating about which revision books/guides I should focus on using whilst revising, I have both AQA and CGP A-Level Maths revision guides. If you could then would you please post below which ones you found better and why, help is much appreciated,

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
The Edexcel books for A Levels are really good, highly recommend those, and also using a website called 'Examsolutions', he has videos on pretty much every chapter in A Level maths, and goes in depth, couldn't recommend him more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Endors Toi
The Edexcel books for A Levels are really good, highly recommend those, and also using a website called 'Examsolutions', he has videos on pretty much every chapter in A Level maths, and goes in depth, couldn't recommend him more

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for your reply Endors Toi, but I don't think I should be considering the Edexcel books as i'm doing the AQA exam paper and the syllabus may differ? Anyway, i just had a look at Examsolutions' website and it looks very useful and I believe I may use it in the future,
Thanks again for the reply
Reply 3
Original post by Amritt
Thank you for your reply Endors Toi, but I don't think I should be considering the Edexcel books as i'm doing the AQA exam paper and the syllabus may differ? Anyway, i just had a look at Examsolutions' website and it looks very useful and I believe I may use it in the future,
Thanks again for the reply

Slightly different syllabus, but I'd have thought it's still the same things being taught? Idk, I've used the edexcel books and they're very thorough, but you're probably right in staying away if you're doing the AQA paper. And no problem!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest