The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
like i normally would. he is clearly a micropenised idiot.
I'd indicate and get off at the junction for the lols.
Reply 3
I'd love to see what goes on in your mind on a daily basis...

As for the question, I'd drive off normally because I'm not a prick.
Reply 4
Original post by Maccees
I'd love to see what goes on in your mind on a daily basis...

As for the question, I'd drive off normally because I'm not a prick.

This.
Reply 5
Pretty sure I could take him, game on.
I have a relatively powerful vechile so my answer may differ to most on here.

I'd allow him to get the head start, and then I would simply unleash the beast and reel him in effortlessly as I ride a wave of torque.
Reply 7
Original post by traintracks1995
You pull up at the lights next to a 1.6 Golf (100bhp) and it is edging forwards as if up for a race. Its a 70 mph dual carrigaeway, no other cars on the road, perfect weather etc.

How would you drive when the lights go green and he guns it ?

I ride a motorbike. Good luck to him.
Original post by Reue
I ride a motorbike. Good luck to him.

How many bhp? Would you try and race him anyway?
Chase him on foot.
Original post by Reue
Nope, I'd just pull infront of him in the queue and accelerate away slowly when the lights change. I hate pricks that endanger others by their poor driving and thinking its a race. :biggrin:

He would just switch lanes and overtake you.

Hardly endangering anyones lives by acclerating flat out in a straight line to the legal speed limit on an empty road
Reply 11
I would rinse the **** out of my 2.0 Golf GTI and laugh at the dick head in the inferior motor vehicle
Reply 12
He would just switch lanes and overtake you.

Hardly endangering anyones lives by acclerating flat out in a straight line to the legal speed limit on an empty road

No, he would switch lanes and undertake me. Assuming im not going alongside anyone else :smile:

You wouldnt get empty roads around here at any time of night.
I'd ****ing take the ****er. I'd have him.
Reply 14
You pull up at the lights next to a 1.6 Golf (100bhp) and it is edging forwards as if up for a race. Its a 70 mph dual carrigaeway, no other cars on the road, perfect weather etc.

How would you drive when the lights go green and he guns it ?

I'm sure you'd just laugh at him for having a hatchback rather than an 'executive saloon'
Reply 15
lol. 100bhp in a Golf would be slllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. Golfs are heavy cars.
Original post by Camoxide
lol. 100bhp in a Golf would be slllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. Golfs are heavy cars.

100bhp is more than enough for a Golf if you have the 1.9 Tdi PD 100 unit.

I'd allow him to get the head start, and then I would simply unleash the beast and reel him in effortlessly as I ride a wave of torque.

I thought you had a Passat?
Reply 18

No, you really don't...
Reply 19

You have used the phrase 'saloon prestige factor' in respect of your Passat and accordingly anything you post about cars can safely be considered to be the ravings of a deluded fantasist.

hth

Latest

Trending

Trending