The Student Room Group

Can't support Man Utd anymore...plaguing my mind like mad!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Man Utd will probably give Villa a thrashing tomorrow, no doubt, so not all is bad.
Original post by redferry
You do realise the Black Country isn't in Birmingham?

Of course! I was hinting that teams slightly north west might disagree :tongue:
Typical :lol:
Do whatever you want, football is about entertainment after all. But like others have said, if you can't stand losing once in a while you might as well be a neutral fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
You should support the refs - they never lose
Reply 26
Liverpool fans endured 5/6 years of disappointing seasons. Many stuck with them and they have evolved into one of the sexiest football styles in the EPL.

Suck it up.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TheGreatPonderer
So? I'm the same age as you.

When city won the league, united were still top 3 and nobody would dare say another English club were objectively better. It would come down to a couple of bad games or an injury. Now, we can say that it isn't down to a couple of bad games and the management of the team is objectively worse (Fergie will be missed).

Pick a team and stick with it. Local is best because you don't need free-view to watch games with mates/your dad etc

Top 3?
Original post by manchesterunited15
Top 3?

The were second. That is top 3. Are you offended that I didn't say top 2? Lol.
The were second. That is top 3. Are you offended that I didn't say top 2? Lol.

Not offended, it just seems strange to say top 3 when it was a 2 horse race with 3rd place some way behind.
Not offended, it just seems strange to say top 3 when it was a 2 horse race with 3rd place some way behind.

It was 2 seasons ago and I couldn't quite remember how far behind arsenal were. I thought it was it like 10 points but wanted to play it safe!
Reply 31
Obvious wind up
It was 2 seasons ago and I couldn't quite remember how far behind arsenal were. I thought it was it like 10 points but wanted to play it safe!

Yeah I wasn't sure exactly, turns out it was 19 :tongue:
Aww this is cute :biggrin:

Come to Chelsea! We have money and Mourinho :colone:

Or head to Man City......they'll be a top 4 side for years to come as long as the Arab guys are about.
Please tell me you're trolling?

How is it even possible to stop supporting your team?

Wow!
Yeah I wasn't sure exactly, turns out it was 19 :tongue:

Nah it was 19 innit.
Is anybody else instantly attracted to the girls posting in a footy thread? Might have to take one of them outside for a quick word :colondollar:
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Nah it was 19 innit.

Your mum.
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Your mum.

Quick Reply

Latest