The Student Room Group

Cheapest cars with inbuilt fridge ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JC.
How sad.

hahahahaha

Though such a thing wouldn't only be useful for camping, but all kinds of road trips/day trips.
Reply 21
Original post by JC.
How sad.

Matter of perspective.

I view it that you are camping because you are too broke to live in that nice lodge or inn or in the case in much of Scandinavia too poor to afford your own holiday cabin.
Reply 22
Original post by Alfissti
Matter of perspective.

I view it that you are camping because you are too broke to live in that nice lodge or inn or in the case in much of Scandinavia too poor to afford your own holiday cabin.

Bit of an arrogant assumption. Actually it makes you look like a bit of an arse.

I know a chap who holidays every year in a bright orange 80's comb camp trailer tent that he tows with his 80's merc estate with nearly half a million miles on the clock. I know for a fact he's a multi millionaire...
Original post by gbduo
Does this mean the Passat might not be the best, fastest, most luxury car in the world?

Are you going to cry?

Be careful, he gets VERY upset when you talk down about Passat's.
Reply 24
Zzzzz....

If you have to reiterate how fantastic you are or how much you make all the time, chances are it's b/s.
Try an old Citreon 2CV softtop. The whole thing turns into a fridge in winter - so I'm told.
You can't be on a high salary if you're in the lowest tax band.
Reply 27
Original post by traintracks1995

I'll be in the highest tax band before I'm 21

Seriously, why do you need to bang on and on about what you've got in your pocket? You think you've done well for yourself. OK, well, good for you. The only reason to bang on and on about it is to stroke your own ego.

The reality is that there's always someone out there who's done better. My other half was on 40k plus when she was 16 / 17 and driving around in a Porsche 911 and a BMW 330ci. She still earns more than you and has better cars than you.

Graham earns more than you and has better car(s) than you.

I earn more than you and have better car(s) than you.

Alfissti earns more than you and (usually) has better car(s) than you.

The difference is, we don't feel the need to constantly rub it in everyone's face all the time because that's not a particularly endearing quality. Rather than trying to rub everyone up the wrong way why don't you just wind your neck in a bit and cut out this willy waving b/s because there's a lot of people on here you'll come up short against if you try.

There's nothing wrong with disagreements - that's the nature of a forum - but giving it the big I am all the time just makes you come across as a cock.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending