The Student Room Group

Girl I like but she doesn't respond to me

In school secondary school there was this girl i liked so much but i was always too scared to talk to her because i was shy.; and i failed to talk to her for the rest of my time there even after i left. In the school holidays of last year i tried to talk to her on facebook but she totally blanked me. But somehow i had a personal change and my confidence went uploads and was able to have conversations with people i haven't known before and stuff. Im not sure whether i should try start a conversation with her again or do you think she'll just respond i the sameway.
Reply 1
Your pissing up the wrong tree tbh mate, like as not, she's just not interested. It may be that she's stuck with the first impression, it may be that she's just not attracted to you. Don't take it as an insult, take it as you're not right for each other. Story of my life, pack up, move along. Don't look too hard for love, let it come naturally, just try to enjoy life, as they say 'love is like the wind, if you have to force it, it's probably sh*t'. keep your chin up.
You were at school together & never spoke so if you start speaking to her now that you've left school & won't be in each other's lives as much, what's her incentive to reply? She's probably not going to talk to a lot of the people she did speak to at school, let alone the ones she didn't. Just try & move on.
Yeah, I find it weird when people I never spoke to in high school try to talk to me tbh
eric - are you on the autism spectrum at all? if so you may want to discuss this with someone who's familiar with the issues rather than just random students.
Original post by andiewithanie
eric - are you on the autism spectrum at all? if so you may want to discuss this with someone who's familiar with the issues rather than just random students.

Just looking for opinions
Reply 6
She's not talking to you because you didn't speak throughout high school. I suggest you move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending