The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[Please don't use TSR to discuss exam specifics- thank you. :smile:]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lookovertherez
Hey thanks for the info, it turns out we are allowed to discuss the exam between students but not with teachers. So I guess it's fine to on tsr.

How long did it take you to complete activity 1&2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

We have locked this thread to tidy it up.

The exam board have been in touch and asked us to remove the most recent content as discussion of the live exam isn't permitted.

Please be very careful when discussing any exam related information on TSR. Please check through the exam posting guidelines and if you are unsure of what can or can't be discussed please get in touch via this thread.

Thanks
Community Team
Original post by She-Ra
Hi there,

We have locked this thread to tidy it up.

The exam board have been in touch and asked us to remove the most recent content as discussion of the live exam isn't permitted.

Please be very careful when discussing any exam related information on TSR. Please check through the exam posting guidelines and if you are unsure of what can or can't be discussed please get in touch via this thread.

Thanks
Community Team

Nahiiiii!!!! mera zindagee!!!! :eek::eek:
Original post by syedh4554n
Nahiiiii!!!! mera zindagee!!!! :eek::eek:

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean - if you'd like to comment please can you do so constructively.

Thanks
SR.
Wassup my peeps
Original post by She-Ra
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean - if you'd like to comment please can you do so constructively.

Thanks
SR.

i am sorry for the outbreak
[Please don't use TSR to discuss exam specifics- thank you. :smile:]
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest