The Student Room Group

Law applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1560
Original post by xjaye
Does anyone know if once you've sent your ucas application you can switch univerisity choices? I've already got a few offers but one of the unis I haven't got an offer from yet I want to change? Is this too late? Hahaha oops :smile:

Hi you can change within Two weeks of submitting your application, but it has to be done before they give you an offer.
Has anyone heard from Warwick this week?
Reply 1562
Original post by egray09
Has anyone heard from Warwick this week?

Nope 😳
Reply 1563
anyone heard from kings, ucl or durham?
Reply 1564
Original post by Shaurr

Not ucl or kings 😳
Original post by Shaurr

Not ucl but got an offer from kings about two weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer from LSE!

Durham, UCL and Cambridge to go (though let's be honest, cambridge is pretty unlikely).
Original post by bored565
Offer from LSE!

Durham, UCL and Cambridge to go (though let's be honest, cambridge is pretty unlikely).

When did you apply ? How long from when they sent the 8 week email did it take them ?
Anyone heard from UEA, University of Essex or Nottingham Trent? Just wondering how long they are taking this year. I've only heard back from Anglia Ruskin.
Original post by wilshere.gunners
When did you apply ? How long from when they sent the 8 week email did it take them ?

I applied (or at least got an email to acknowledge my app) on 16/10, then got a second 'update' email on 27/10 which says whatever they were doing would take two weeks. I then got the third email on 07/11, saying that it would be another 8 weeks and today (27/11) I got my offer.

Lol just realised that's less than 3 weeks...
Original post by a_chiya9
Hello! Did they specify an acceptance or rejection?

It told me I had a message or a decision. When I checked nothing was there so I think it was to notify me of the message I was sent two days before. I got all excited for nothing lol
Is anybody waiting on QMUL, Leeds or Edinburgh? It's been a month and I've not heard anything from any of them! 😞
Offer from the uni of leeds!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C12345
Offer from the uni of leeds!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg well done! When did you send your form off and what are you predicted if you don't mind me asking?!
Thank you!!! 2 weeks today and I am predicted A*A*B

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C12345

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, I'm predicted a*aa so I just want an offer from them!
You will be fine!! Don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C12345
You will be fine!! Don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

absolutely scared because I sent mine off over a month ago 😭
Original post by C12345

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can is ask what grades you were offered?
AAA but I already completed one a level in a year at an A* last year so altogether my grades are A*A*A* B

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending