The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't think so as TSR isn't that old. Mabye Theo Walcott's girlfriend but she's hardly famous is she?
Reply 2
Me of course.
matt@internet
I wouldn't think so as TSR isn't that old. Mabye Theo Walcott's girlfriend but she's hardly famous is she?

Nor is theo :p:
Reply 4
Well, there's this one.
Reply 5
Ditto @ Profesh.

What's Theo Walcott's girlfriend's username anyway? :hmmm:
Reply 6
Ha ha. If only you knew who I really was.
Nutter
What's Theo Walcott's girlfriend's username anyway?

MelSladeRocks
I don't think you'll ever find that out..Well, unless someone mentions they use TSR in public..Even then, you wouldn't know their 'TSR name'. Well, probably not, anyway.
Reply 9
I really think they'd have better or more important things to do, don't you?
Squirly, she's famous, she's been on Big Brothers Big Mouth =D
Reply 11
Ron Stoppable
MelSladeRocks

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." :p:
beatnik~87
I was wondering if anyone famous has used TSR before or if there any famous people on here ?

Maybe but they probably wouldn't tell us.
NViasko
I really think they'd have better or more important things to do, don't you?

Better things to do then TSR:eek:
I am famous in my nativehomeland of ''garlicsonlylivehereville''.....yeah.....i rawk :cool: :rofl:
beatnik~87
Nor is theo :p:

Well he is a bit. He's famous for being in the England sqaud when he shouldn't have been. Sven should have brought someone along who was more experienced and in better physical condition shouldn't he hmmm?
ZigZag
Ha ha. If only you knew who I really was.
Well we can't because you have a flaming bag on your head. What, have you got a big pimple or something :wink:.
Hmm... I once created some crappy program and put it on the net... and I've had my face in the local papers once or twice... that's about it. :smile: TSR is for students. A better question would be, how many of us will be famous when we're older? :eek:
Reply 18
generalebriety
Hmm... I once created some crappy program and put it on the net... and I've had my face in the local papers once or twice... that's about it. :smile: TSR is for students. A better question would be, how many of us will be famous when we're older? :eek:

Me obviously when i become the ruler of Earth:smile:
Bis
Me of course.

I hate how you beat me to it.

Latest

Trending

Trending