The Student Room Group

Neutrals, who do you want the Premier League to go to

This poll is closed

Who do you want the title to go to

Manchester City 16%
Liverpool 73%
Chelsea11%
Total votes: 45
Liverpool, got nothing but good respect for Rodgers and what he's done, hopefully they go on to win.

Scroll to see replies

ABL
Reply 2
Original post by Kenan and Kel
ABL

Even Man City?
Liverpool. They play good football and it would make for a nice change.
Arsenal
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zeroic
Even Man City?

ABFL
Reply 6
ABFL

You support United lol, thought you would have been against City winning it to.
Liverpool. They are playing excellent football and, given their performance over the last 10 years or so, it would be quite an upset.
Reply 8
liverpool, they're constant diving is annoying though
ABL

This.
Liverpool because I want Gerrard to win it.
Reply 11
I just really don't want Liverpool to win it, don't get me wrong I love Gerrard and winning it would mean so much to him. But for some reason I'd be really disappointed if they win it. Not that it matters as they have pretty much secured the title now.
Liverpool by far.

They play the most exciting football in the league. And I'd love to see Gerrard finally win the league. Chelsea are boring and I don't like teams like Manchester City who just try to buy the league. Liverpool have built their team through young players and veterans. They've done it the right way and it's nice to finally see it paying off. The likes of Stirling are utterly sublime.
Liverpool all the way!
Liverpool. I think seeing Gerrard lift that trophy would be something else.
Original post by Zeroic
Even Man City?

As the lesser of two evils, yes. City winning it would be nothing in comparison to the media ****fest that would take place if Liverpool won it. Plus it's funny that Gerrard has less Premier League winners medals than the likes of Ronnie Wallwork, Luke Chadwick and Stuart Taylor.

Would prefer Chelsea to win it though.
Original post by Zeroic
Liverpool, got nothing but good respect for Rodgers and what he's done, hopefully they go on to win.

Liverpool are the worst divers I've ever seen. No time for that. If Chelsea weren't in the hunt I would prefer city.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Genocidal
Liverpool by far.

They play the most exciting football in the league. And I'd love to see Gerrard finally win the league. Chelsea are boring and I don't like teams like Manchester City who just try to buy the league. Liverpool have built their team through young players and veterans. They've done it the right way and it's nice to finally see it paying off. The likes of Stirling are utterly sublime.

The Liverpool starting team today cost 120 million pounds and contained 3 players who were in the Liverpool academy. But yeah they've done it the 'right way'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
City cos hate Mourinho and Rodgers equally
Liverpool.

From 7th last season to champions one year later would be an incredible feat.

Quick Reply

Latest