The Student Room Group

Futureworks Manchester Accommodation?

Anyone out there doing any courses at Futureworks, Manchester? Where is everyone staying?
Reply 1
I'm doing music production there in September and I've just had a look at the accommodation guide on their website and I'm not sure about where to stay, where are you staying ?
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm doing music production in September I've looked at mansion and also Manchester student village think I'm going to choose here because it's cheaper and better social side.
Reply 3
Hey guys! I'm on the BA Music Production course starting in September! I have no idea where to live haha! I've looked at mansion but I didn't want to book anywhere yet until I see where others are! :smile::smile:
Msv I'm staying gonna get the studio set up in my room can't wait
Original post by JoeyFirth
Hey guys! I'm on the BA Music Production course starting in September! I have no idea where to live haha! I've looked at mansion but I didn't want to book anywhere yet until I see where others are! :smile::smile:

I've booked into Mansion Court in a flat with 3 other Futurework's students
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm doing music production at Futureworks but not sorted accommodation. Anyone staying in Medlock, Piccadilly point or liberty point?
user1476261
I'm doing music production at Futureworks but not sorted accommodation. Anyone staying in Medlock, Piccadilly point or liberty point?

I'm staying at Medlock but doing Neuroscience at UoM. Which one you decided to go for? x
(edited 9 years ago)
That Piccadilly point is fresh looks so good inside but it's expensive I'm stay at msv me
I'm doing Post Production for Film and TV at Futureworks!
I'm staying at Tramways in Salford, anyone else up that way?
I'm booked into New Medlock House! Let us know if anyone else is there! Would be nice to know anyone going to Futureworks from that place!
Im at New Medlock! woo :smile:
I'm right near newmedlock and going to Futureworks
Reply 13
Hi, Im james, i'll be studying audio engineering and production at futureworks and ill be at MSV, looks good to me :smile:
What room you in pal
Reply 15
Original post by mitchcollinge
What room you in pal

C441, you?
Reply 16
Original post by jyamjar
C441, you?

I'm in C440 mate.
Reply 17
Original post by RobWh
I'm in C440 mate.

Looks like we maybe be neighbours :smile:
Since you've all done interviews, how did you dress/what did you bring? I have mine next month and would like to be prepared :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending