The Student Room Group

The Lush Society

Welcome to the Lush Soc! This thread has been floating for a few weeks now but today (21st August) is the first day of soc-dom! Oooo, isn't it great!

I guess like any other soc we should have a members list me thinks! Here goes:

Me (Kat)
Sheen
Kobrakai
Kyanya
Rockthecasbah
Clairegower
Djonma
LauraLee
Nabiha87
CathyLou
Fungirl1234
Lib
Mcmam
R0manticide17
-Emmz-
January Victim
Jonquil
Loves lip gloss
~ems~
Vivien K
Pinkpinkuk
Vics

Now sit back and discuss! :smile:

--------------------

(Here's how it all began):

Just curious as to how many people know about or use Lush?

I never post here really but just wanted to say how lush Lush is and if you've never heard of it before, google it and try it :biggrin:

I use Buffy the backside slayer body butter and the strokes hair cream and swear by them. :smile:

Sorry for the random post.... :rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

Hehe - I think you'll find a lot of people on here are keen users of Lush beauty products!

My fave one is the Marilyn Blonde Hair Moisturising Treatment (£5.95). I'm naturally strawberry blonde but it really brings out my natural highlights, plus it smells of camomile and leaves my hair feeling buttery soft :smile:

Love it!
Reply 2
i can't get in the shop cos you can't breathe with the smell :p: products i've been given from there have been nice though :biggrin:
Reply 3
K@
OP
Angelharpist
Hehe - I think you'll find a lot of people on here are keen users of Lush beauty products!

Goodo! I'm not a vain person and don't use anything to actually make myself look lovely or whatever, I'm just Kat but buffy and strokes mean im soft skinned and silky haired always a bonus.....

I'm soooo sleeeeepy! :rolleyes:
Reply 4
I've got their hair dye, but haven't used it yet
Reply 5
yes yes yes yes yes yes!
i love lush,
oh so much,
i spend all my money in a rush.

i love the smell of that shop. i so wanna work there :love:
I love Lush. There tea tree and peppermint foot powder is amazing. Their perfume also smells really nice... I may have to purchase some the next time I go there, lol.
Reply 7
K@
OP
Sheen
yes yes yes yes yes yes!
i love lush,
oh so much,
i spend all my money in a rush.

i love the smell of that shop. i so wanna work there :love:

The warehouse is just down the road from me :smile: They're looking for staff over the Xmas period :love:
Reply 8
I love Lush!! I use their Mask of Magnaminty and Lite Lip Balm religiously :biggrin:
Reply 9
K@
The warehouse is just down the road from me :smile: They're looking for staff over the Xmas period :love:

damn! shame i dont live near you :frown:
isnt the warehouse in poole? or maybe that just where the first shop was opened
Reply 10
K@
OP
Sheen
damn! shame i dont live near you :frown:
isnt the warehouse in poole? or maybe that just where the first shop was opened

Yup, I live in Poole! :wink:
Reply 11
K@
Yup, I live in Poole! :wink:

damn :frown:
Reply 12
K@
OP
Sheen
damn :frown:

Pourquoi? Because you can't work at lush! There are loads of Lush's in London *nod*
I can't even go in the shop without almost throwing up. The smell really gets to me.
Reply 14
I went in once, and was appalled by the prices...
Reply 15
paintedfolk

How so? I always find it quite reasonable, £5.50 for a huge tub of face pack that I've used every day and had lasted since June is fab IMO!
Reply 16
Nothing is affordable when you got no money :smile:
Reply 17
paintedfolk

i agree. the prices are stupid!
Reply 18
K@
Pourquoi? Because you can't work at lush! There are loads of Lush's in London *nod*

i know but its not easy to get jobs there cos everyone wants to work there :frown:

.jen.
i agree. the prices are stupid!

yeah because the products are made from fresh ingredients like fruits and veg, so thats why it costs a bit more.
i dont mind the prices cos its worth it.

amie
How so? I always find it quite reasonable, £5.50 for a huge tub of face pack that I've used every day and had lasted since June is fab IMO!

i use their aromacreme deoderant and for a tub its like 3.95 and i got one at christmas and its only just finshed now!
Reply 19
I might dare to go in... one day. The men working there scare me a little...

Quick Reply

Latest