The Student Room Group

The Lush Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
i met mark contantine (i should think everyone on the lush society would know who he is) yesterday at the london lush xmas party.
hes cool. :biggrin:
Reply 381
K@
OP
Sheen
i met mark contantine (i should think everyone on the lush society would know who he is) yesterday at the london lush xmas party.
hes cool. :biggrin:

Cor! I'm jelous!

Out of curiousity, how old is he? Roughtly?

I'm dead jelous, I want to work in Lush... Maybe when I go to uni.....
Reply 382
wow, you met BIG?! I'm jealous

Cant wait until Thursday, I get to sniff my lush perfumes *squee*
Reply 383
K@
Cor! I'm jelous!

Out of curiousity, how old is he? Roughtly?

I'm dead jelous, I want to work in Lush... Maybe when I go to uni.....

hea really nice to talk to and hes funny.

i think my boss may have mentioned how old he is but i cant remember. i think hes about 40 something maybe late 40's.

the other people he started the company with were there too and the design team and press office, was cool.

hehe working for lush is cool. well i know im my lush is awesome :biggrin: regent st one is cool to work in too.

nabiha87
wow, you met BIG?! I'm jealous

Cant wait until Thursday, I get to sniff my lush perfumes *squee*

hehe. our shop will be meeting him again at some piont cos hes gonna give our shop hair care training :biggrin: should be fun.
i got my lush perfume about a week and half ago. what one did you order again?
Reply 384
ace! I ordered one of each, I'm not one to do things buy halves. I'm expecting some candy fluff today though which I know will be my fave :biggrin:
Reply 385
oh cool.
i want american cream :frown:
random comment but i never used to like snow fairy until my boss gave me a bottle a few weeks go :confused: she's had it for a while and it hasnt gone off yet or anything but i noticed it has tons my glitter in it than the ones this year do :confused:
i really like it now. i makes my bathroom smell nice hahaha
Reply 386
K@
OP
I went to Lush today :biggrin:
Reply 387
My boyfriend asked me yesterday if I minded always having Lush stuff as presents. I told him not to be ridiculous! :p:
Reply 388
K@
I went to Lush today :biggrin:

cool. i went to B today and i let my mate abuse my staff discount as she wanted to buy stuff for xmas presents haha
Reply 389
Couple of reviews of the perfumes I've tried so far:

candy fluff - oh. my. god! smells just like candy fluff and snow fairy but even sweeter, just gorgeous. I wanted to lick myself after i'd sprayed it on. pure sweetie goodness in a bottle. I LOVE it!

sakura - just put this on a minute ago, thought i'd hate it but i really like it. exactly the same as the ballistic, subtle and girly. lovely

cant wait to try the rest!
kobrakai
My boyfriend asked me yesterday if I minded always having Lush stuff as presents. I told him not to be ridiculous! :p:

Heh heh what kind of question is that to ask? More more more, thats what I say :biggrin:

I have a dillemma, having ordered 2 pots of B's lip scrub (the chocolatey one) intended as presents. I know its the season of goodwill and all that, but I'm sure I could keep one for myself, couldn't I? :wink: I mean if I order one for me now it might not get here by xmas and that WOULD be a disaster. Someone can have real chocolate instead!
nabiha87
candy fluff - oh. my. god! smells just like candy fluff and snow fairy but even sweeter, just gorgeous. I wanted to lick myself after i'd sprayed it on. pure sweetie goodness in a bottle. I LOVE it!

:eek: :eek: Mmmm sounds delish! I'm so annoyed I missed out on this one :mad:
hehe we've done a "lets buy a ten pound present and just have a raffle type thing" in my friends group because we're all poor and ive found at that beths present is a ten pound gift thing from lush... currently trying to rig it so i get it!

i love the shop so much, it is pricely but its so worth it, i have a neck rub that helps me get to sleep and its great.

i really want a job there in the exeter lush when i go to uni!
Reply 393
pinkpinkuk
Heh heh what kind of question is that to ask? More more more, thats what I say :biggrin:

I have a dillemma, having ordered 2 pots of B's lip scrub (the chocolatey one) intended as presents. I know its the season of goodwill and all that, but I'm sure I could keep one for myself, couldn't I? :wink: I mean if I order one for me now it might not get here by xmas and that WOULD be a disaster. Someone can have real chocolate instead!

i think b only has one lip scrub. the sugar one. mmm its so good and does smell like chocolate kinda.
nah it wouldnt be a crime! i think you should keep one for yourself then again you could give them as presents as ive been told they will be around next year so you can buy one for yourself.
i wanna get one. mmmm.

meh mail order has run out of wish list gift boxes *cries* i wanted to use my credits to buy one. i know where i work has it but it means id actually have to pay 25 quid for it hmmm. :frown:
Reply 394
Sheen

meh mail order has run out of wish list gift boxes *cries* i wanted to use my credits to buy one. i know where i work has it but it means id actually have to pay 25 quid for it hmmm. :frown:

;console; Cheerrrup. Save it for future purchases.
Is it just me who finds B quite slow to deliver? :s-smilie: Its 9 days since I ordered. I ordered from Firebox at the same time and it arrived next day. I know its not gonne be that quick, but 9 days is still a bit slow I reckon. Mind you last time I ordered it took nearly 2 weeks to get here. If its not here tommorrow I'll get on the phone.

Main problem is I've got to post the gifts very soon if I wanna catch the last xmas post.

Anyways I found some pretty Fairtrade jewellery that will make a nice replacement for the mysteriously disappearing lip scrub :wink:
Reply 396
layla*
;console; Cheerrrup. Save it for future purchases.

noooooooooooooooooo i must have it.
its such a good gift and the box is so cool you can use it afterwards.
its only 25 quid cos i get staff discount init so then its not to bad.
idont have 50 quid to spend on a gift box hahaha.
im thinking about getting the art of bathing as you get it in a cool polka dot box :biggrin:
Reply 397
Sheen
noooooooooooooooooo i must have it.
its such a good gift and the box is so cool you can use it afterwards.
its only 25 quid cos i get staff discount init so then its not to bad.
idont have 50 quid to spend on a gift box hahaha.
im thinking about getting the art of bathing as you get it in a cool polka dot box :biggrin:

Jebus! 50 quid just on that gift box for non-Lush staff?! Who would be mad enough to buy it?:rolleyes: Seriously, the amount of money people are willing to spend on Christmas presents nowadays when they know it's out of their budget is simply ridiculous.
Reply 398
layla*
Jebus! 50 quid just on that gift box for non-Lush staff?! Who would be mad enough to buy it?:rolleyes: Seriously, the amount of money people are willing to spend on Christmas presents nowadays when they know it's out of their budget is simply ridiculous.

hahaha the most pricey gift we have is 99.95 and people do buy it when its not xmas.
apprently my work mate sold our first one at work yesterday :biggrin: wow i wish someone would spend that much in lush for me.
apprently they guy came in and said i want a gift that cost 50 to 100 quid :eek:

they gift box is totally worth it though. its such a cool box which you can use afterwards and you get all the limted edition xmas stuff in it :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 399
Sheen
hahaha the most pricey gift we have is 99.95 and people do buy it when its not xmas.
apprently my work mate sold our first one at work yesterday :biggrin: wow i wish someone would spend that much in lush for me.
apprently they guy came in and said i want a gift that cost 50 to 100 quid :eek:

they gift box is totally worth it though. its such a cool box which you can use afterwards and you get all the limted edition xmas stuff in it :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gosh, that guy must be filthy rich. :rolleyes: How about donating that money to charity? Won't that be a better and more honourable option.

Pfft, people these days...such spendthrifts.

Quick Reply

Latest