The Student Room Group

The Lush Society

Scroll to see replies

My hair's quite thick and can be quite hard to control, also prone to getting greasy.
Reply 581
hmm, I love juicy (bottle) is good for greasy hair, then I think jungle (solid conditioner, lasts ages) would be good for after as its not oily and makes your hair really soft and smooth. This is the combo I use on my thick, oily hair

You could ask for a sample chunk of jungle since it's a solid truckle
How do the solid ones work? i mean do you lather them up or something?:s-smilie:
Reply 583
With the solid shampoos you can either rub them on your head, or in your hands then lather up in your hair like normal shampoo. Basically just use them like soap for your hair

the solid conditioners (jungle) is a little trickier to use but what I do is leave it on the shower floor to soften, then after I've shampooed I run the bar down the lengths of my hair and massage in. I've been using the same bar for about 6 months now and It is not going down!
where's Sheeen?!!!
Reply 585
Sheen
yes yes yes yes yes yes!
i love lush,
oh so much,
i spend all my money in a rush.

i love the smell of that shop. i so wanna work there :love:

Trust me, you don't.

:smile:
Sheen already works at lush now :biggrin:
Right... so after being recommended few Lush products on here, I made a trip (or 2!) to my local Lush... and first thing's first... I'm a convert! :biggrin:

I bought Enzymion moisturiser for my combi/oily skin... which works amazing, and has a lovely citrus kinda smell to it...

I also bought Ultrabland to remove make-up... I have to say, that stuff works brilliantly... the mak-up literally melts!... Its gotta be industrial strength!

Next up, I got Big shampoo... when I first put it in my hair, I thought OhMyGod!.... I didn't think the sea salt grains would do my hair any favours, but, my hair was left softer and silkier than normal, andddd it had more volume!:biggrin:

Free soapwise, I got Honey I Washed the Kids and I Should Coco... they smell good enough to eat...haven't got round to using them yet!

I am still to venture into the facewash area, but still have my current 1 to finish, so will be visiting Lush again in due course!

Thanks for all your help guys!:biggrin:
yay! :party:
i use coal face,it works wonders.i've been without it a few days,and the spots i've gotten etc,and i used it again and it's cleared up! :biggrin:
oooo try I Should Coco first!!!
i feel a lush trip coming on tomorrow! what should i get? i'm going out tomorrow night partying,and i wanna feel special hehe
i'm geting emperor of ice cream butter cream or almond butter cream and/or mud flats soap tomorrow :smile:
January Victim
i feel a lush trip coming on tomorrow! what should i get? i'm going out tomorrow night partying,and i wanna feel special hehe

Glitterbugs are good for parties. Sooo sparkly :biggrin:
Reply 592
Katia
Trust me, you don't.

:smile:

She does work there now, at of the London ones.
i think i'll get a ballistic that has some shimmer...which one just has enough and not too many?
I should coco is nice.i'm not too keen on the smell,but it makes your skin feel smooth,and soft so it's nice :biggrin:
Reply 595
If they have any left you should get a twinkle or two. Fairy jasmine has far too much glitter and will stick to you for days so avoid that one!

christmas party is also lovely
Reply 596
Has anyone used any of the deodorants? I'm interested in getting one but not sure which one! I want something that will keep me smelling fresh, so I'm worried if I get one I'll start getting stinky by the end of the day :tongue:
true...it's soo tempting to get one of the deodorants as well :smile:
I tried Aromacreme for a while. Its very good, keeps you smelling fresh all day. The only reason I don't use it any more is because I found it a bit of a faff putting it on. Easier to have a quick quirt of deodorant and be gone. But its worth a try though.
i got rock chick and emperor ice cream butter cream,and twinkle or two. there's apparently a buy one,get one free on the ballistic,so i got a second one free :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest