The Student Room Group

The Lush Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
January Victim
ack :frown: can't do evening time. ah well...
i'll let you know :smile: you ok?:smile:

ahh ok im at work on thursday from 9till 2 and i prob wouldnt get there until like 2:30-3.
me and my mate are gonna go for a few drinks in camden so ill be around. just text me :smile: erm im good and you?

i found a christingerly bubble bar from xmas mmm im gonna use it now :biggrin:
xx
i'm ok thanks :smile:
Does the new Jasmin and Henna fluff ease smell like Flying Fox/Godiva?:suith: ...if so it may have to replace my hsuenwenthingy
apprently it smells similar to flying fox because of the jasmine.

i feel soooo lost! how many new products are out? (apart from the 4 hair products)
Reply 1184
What kind of hair type is curly wurly for? Don't say curly! lol

I also hate godiva. I got my flatmate into lush and she now uses flying fox. it stinks up the bathroom! :mad:

Nicolefury - I was gonna suggest sex bomb for the prom!
Sex bomb does smell lush, wish I'd saved it in a way. I have got the happy pill though cos I love citrusy smells, so I'm looking forward to that.
Reply 1186
i dont like the happy pill much.
the happy pill is kinda a slow release bath bomb so it doesnt really fizz like the rest it kinda slowly slowly fizzes and slightly foams from what i remember.

nabiha87
What kind of hair type is curly wurly for? Don't say curly! lol

curly or dry hair from what i remember.
my boss uses it but doesnt have curly or dry hair :|
nabiha87
I also hate godiva. I got my flatmate into lush and she now uses flying fox. it stinks up the bathroom! :mad:

I love flying fox. Mmmmm...can't leave the house without my temple balm these days.

Need to try these new thingummys! Get paid tomorrow so will have to make a trip into town next week. :biggrin:
i went to the covent garden store yesterday! (totally forgot there's a BNever store,so gutted) and it was nice.
Got some replacement lip balm (Whip Stick) today, cos I lost my old one... a month ago :eek: :frown: :smile:
Reply 1190
and oh yeah
when you go to lush any lush next week thursday were all gonna be working there naked! hahaha :biggrin: :|
well we'll be naked but wearing an apron.
i hope the apron covers me bum :O

January Victim
i went to the covent garden store yesterday! (totally forgot there's a BNever store,so gutted) and it was nice.

eurgh covent garden
haha
i find the people who work at lush there and b arent that friendly when you go in.

i cant find my honey trap :frown:
Sheen
and oh yeah
when you go to lush any lush next week thursday were all gonna be working there naked! hahaha :biggrin: :|
well we'll be naked but wearing an apron.
i hope the apron covers me bum :O(

:eek::eek::eek:

Why?!

Damn :frown: I'm away that week :frown:
Reply 1192
brimstone
:eek::eek::eek:

Why?!

Damn :frown: I'm away that week :frown:

haha. well most shops we be doing it but the managers arent forcing anyone too.
its to promote are new promotion i think its if you buy any 10 naked products (that dont come in any sort of packaging) you get a free shampoo bar. i cant remember what the window said.
i think its 10 :s-smilie: some shops have started the promotion already but my shop doesnt start it till next week i think
I think it's when you spend £10 on naked products, it was in the window of Liverpool Lush today.

lol at you all being naked. what a brilliant idea. :biggrin:
Reply 1194
strawberry_wise
I think it's when you spend £10 on naked products, it was in the window of Liverpool Lush today.

lol at you all being naked. what a brilliant idea. :biggrin:

probably cos you dont have to do it :P
yeah thats the one! i knew it was 10 something haha
Reply 1195
hullo, i have a question:frown:

exactly how do you store 'fresh farmacy'? i always place it on some sort of dish in the bathroom but as we have showers everyday it goes really soft and i'm scared mould might appear on it:frown: how do i store it? if i put it in cling film, won't it get damp and get mould anyway?

one more question about enzymion, i'm very stuck about picking which spot product's the best for me, and currently i'm debating whether i should get enzymion or freederm. NOW i know this is lush society and there's bound to be showers of hands up for enzymion, but please be realistic and spot-wise:frown:

thanks in advance:smile:
Freederm is for mild acne only apparently so if you have anything worse than that then Enzymion might be better.
Uh oh major lush splurge in the past week. First I bought a big lump of figs and leaves then creamy candy, amapondo, i should coco and a butterball, and then yesterday I got dream cream, razorantium, snake oil bar, rockstar, milkybar, another butterball (I love it) and a hot milk bubble bar. Oh and free Godiva cos I had £10 of naked things! xx
Reply 1198
An you'll be outside between 12 and 1 pm right? hahahaha, ace

Chezua

exactly how do you store 'fresh farmacy'? i always place it on some sort of dish in the bathroom but as we have showers everyday it goes really soft and i'm scared mould might appear on it:frown: how do i store it? if i put it in cling film, won't it get damp and get mould anyway?

Don't put it in clingfilm! It needs to dry. Try and put it on a rack/soapdish outside the shower so it can dry off and so it doesn't dissolve!
Reply 1199
Is it a bad idea to henna my hair before going on holiday? I have dark brown hair but want a red tint to it but still keep the darkness of the brown. Which henna would be most suitable?

Any help appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest