The Student Room Group

OCR B Geography june 2014 case study predictions?

Any predictions on which case studies are most likely going to come up this gcse examination year? (my gcse is in roughly 4 weeks)
Don't make predictions, just learn the case studies. Making bets just isn't worth it. Case studies are a pain, but they're worth a ton of marks. Just learn them!
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
Don't make predictions, just learn the case studies. Making bets just isn't worth it. Case studies are a pain, but they're worth a ton of marks. Just learn them!

it's called prioritisation... saves a lot of time
Original post by Angelo12231
it's called prioritisation... saves a lot of time

Do you care more about saving time, or more about getting good GCSEs? If you care so much about saving time, get off TSR.
Reply 4
Do you care more about saving time, or more about getting good GCSEs? If you care so much about saving time, get off TSR.

well if you had a brain you would see that specifying what you learn would not only mean you're saving time, but there is less for you to learn. Less means you can study things that are most likely going to come up in detail and therefore, get the better grade. However, if you learn everything with no real sense of specification to case studies, you are more likely to forget certain details and thus get a crap grade.
Fix up mate...
well if you had a brain you would see that specifying what you learn would not only mean you're saving time, but there is less for you to learn. Less means you can study things that are most likely going to come up in detail and therefore, get the better grade. However, if you learn everything with no real sense of specification to case studies, you are more likely to forget certain details and thus get a crap grade.
Fix up mate...

As someone who learnt all the case studies and got full marks across the entire of GCSE Geography, attaining an award from the Geographical Society of London, I disagree.
Reply 6
As someone who learnt all the case studies and got full marks across the entire of GCSE Geography, attaining an award from the Geographical Society of London, I disagree.[/QUOT
loool isit? you must love geography. I want an A* but i just know im going to get an A. Although, i did get 100% on my last SDME paper ^_^. Well done though, how did u get the award?
[QUOTE="Angelo12231;47201918"]
As someone who learnt all the case studies and got full marks across the entire of GCSE Geography, attaining an award from the Geographical Society of London, I disagree.[/QUOT
loool isit? you must love geography. I want an A* but i just know im going to get an A. Although, i did get 100% on my last SDME paper ^_^. Well done though, how did u get the award?

I got the award by getting 100%. They send awards to the top performers.
Reply 8
[QUOTE="Chlorophile;47203181"]

I got the award by getting 100%. They send awards to the top performers.

on your real gcse exam?
[QUOTE="Angelo12231;47203517"]

on your real gcse exam?

Across the entire of the GCSE (coursework, SDME + exam), yes.
Reply 10
[QUOTE="Chlorophile;47204698"]

Across the entire of the GCSE (coursework, SDME + exam), yes.

nice...

Quick Reply

Latest