The Student Room Group
Whether Galloway speaks the truth or is irrelevant; As long as he has nuthuggers like you, he'll continue to be listened to.
Reply 2
galloway's a ****, I'm surprised he managed to stop kissing muslim arse for long enough to make those videos.
Reply 3
Thud
galloway's a ****, I'm surprised he managed to stop kissing muslim arse for long enough to make those videos.

Well he is entertaining though
I'm 52 seconds in to the first video and he's already insulted the interviewer and told a blatant lie. Worth continuing?
30 more seconds and he's twisted himself around by trying to claim Israel still occupied Lebanese lands post-2000 (which they didn't) and has squarely lumped all the blame for the entire thing on Israel.
At this point I give up on the traitorous moron, I can't bear to listen to his spewings a second longer. The man is a proud traitor, a proud supporter of terrorism and a thoroughly disgusting and repugnant figure. Why doesn't he just bugger off to Tehran and wait for the bombs to fall?
I wouldnt say he's a traitor, but he's prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to further his power.
As a British citizen he owes allegiance to the country and as an MP he has sworn an aoth of allegiance to the Queen. To then advocate and support attacks on British forces (of which the Queen is head) is treason. End of story.
The lies in that video are appalling. He claims that the Shebaa Farms are Lebanese. They're not. That Israel has 'thousands' of Lebanese prisoners. They don't. That Hezbollah are not a terrorist group. They are. That the US gave Israel nuclear weapons. It didn't. And on and on. No evidence, no attempt to answer the questions - just yelling assertions and lies. And then he accuses the interviewer of bias when she tries to level any challenge at all to anything he says - apparently he thinks he was invited on to yell at Israel for 10minutes, rather than be interviewed. What a disgusting little man. He even insults the interviewer, calling her a "silly person" and insults every question she asks. Have you EVER seen an MP or an Israeli interviewee or anyone else act like that? Scum, there's no other word for it. And then he repeats the disproved claim about the Gaza beach deaths having been caused by an Israeli warship. Even those that blame Israel say it was artillery. What an ill-educated, ignorant lying idiot.
Reply 8
I think that advocating terrorism is really a terrible thing. However, there is a difference between terrorist organisations and an armies, I am of the opinion that Hezbollah are a reactionary army. The only way to deal with conflict between the armies of israel and hezbollah is though diplomacy. Therefore if Israel are not willing to negotiate with hezbollah and adopt a "we do not deal with terrorists" attitude then progress can never be made. I don't care if Israel and Hezbollah talk about the problems for 20 years as long as no more people are killed.
but he's prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to further his power.

This is such an amazingly important point. When people are angry about the situation in the middle east or the shooting of Demenezes often fringe groups claim to identify with this so as to gain power, for example the SWP. More recently the Respect party is guilty of this.
Reply 9
The lies in that video are appalling. He claims that the Shebaa Farms are Lebanese. They're not. That Israel has 'thousands' of Lebanese prisoners. They don't. That Hezbollah are not a terrorist group. They are. That the US gave Israel nuclear weapons. It didn't. And on and on. No evidence, no attempt to answer the questions - just yelling assertions and lies. And then he accuses the interviewer of bias when she tries to level any challenge at all to anything he says - apparently he thinks he was invited on to yell at Israel for 10minutes, rather than be interviewed. What a disgusting little man. He even insults the interviewer, calling her a "silly person" and insults every question she asks. Have you EVER seen an MP or an Israeli interviewee or anyone else act like that? Scum, there's no other word for it. And then he repeats the disproved claim about the Gaza beach deaths having been caused by an Israeli warship. Even those that blame Israel say it was artillery. What an ill-educated, ignorant lying idiot.

When a student calls an MP an ill-educated ignorant idiot, I begin to wonder whether his opinion is his own or his father's.
Reply 10
If it isnt clear already, I'm not tolerating multiple threads on the same topic. I've been lenient with some of the offshoot discussions, but this creating of new threads everytime there is a new development will not be tolerated.

Latest

Trending

Trending