The Student Room Group

What is easier to learn AS/A level Biology or AS/A level chemistry

Which of the 2 has the easiest information to absorb quickly? I want to place emphasis on my other 2 subjects (Maths and Business) as i am planning to do a finance degree and I enjoy them. So a B/C in either Bio or Chem at A2 is all i really want

I don't enjoy biology or chemistry, nor do i want to pursue them further than A level. My AS exams are in 5 weeks and i am planning to do an all out assault on one of Bio or Chem to learn as much information as possible before the exam. So my question to you is which one has the easiest content to learn and understand in your opinion?

I'm wondering in which one it is easiest to commit the information to memory and then just regurgitate the answer onto the paper

Thanks in advance for your help.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Dreammachine1997
Which of the 2 has the easiest information to absorb quickly? I want to place emphasis on my other 2 subjects (Maths and Business) as i am planning to do a finance degree and I enjoy them. So a B/C in either Bio or Chem at A2 is all i really want

I don't enjoy biology or chemistry, nor do i want to pursue them further than A level. My AS exams are in 5 weeks and i am planning to do an all out assault on one of Bio or Chem to learn as much information as possible before the exam. So my question to you is which one has the easiest content to learn and understand in your opinion?

Thanks in advance for your help.

It depends, they're both jammed with content, they both have some bits that you need to memorise, however chemistry is the one where you can understand it and figure it out.

I'd say try a past paper for bio and chem, see which one you get the highest mark in and work on the one with a lower mark.

Quick Reply

Latest