The Student Room Group

Music to revise to: put your recommendations

Anyone have some motivating music that gets them through the morose revision days?

Have your say.

Sharing is caring :smile:
I put radio 1/ heart/capital on as they are usually upbeat and often have a 'revision hour'. If I have my phone it's usually something like the Arctic Monkeys, Snow patrol, Katy Perry, Florence and the Machines, Coldplay, Adele
I listen to classical music otherwise I get too into a song's lyric and end up breaking from my revision

At the moment Beethoven is my favourite :smile:
Original post by SomePaleChick
I listen to classical music otherwise I get too into a song's lyric and end up breaking from my revision

At the moment Beethoven is my favourite :smile:

Cool I've never got into classical music but it's something I could try. Pop music does sometimes distract me because I start singing along! :smile:
If anyone has 8tracks, there is this girl who has made 'study vines' so good . Each one lasts like an hour and she has 6 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL I'm so strange but I shall input my suggestion in case if it helps anyone... I like to listen to rain... go onto youtube and type in 'rain sounds' or something similar. Idk, but I find the sound of rain really soothing and relaxing, which helps me concentrate, as actual 'music' always end up distracting me too much :tongue:

Actual songs with lyrics keep on getting in my head, and as a musician myself- (diploma/post grade 8 on two instruments), I generally recognize most classical pieces as I've probably played them before xD
Maybe piano playing? River Flows In You :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest