The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know a few girls who have but they happened to marry the guy eventually. I know so many of my friends both male and female who have but most of them say they really regretted it and are repenting every day in thier prayers. Ive had many chances to have 'sex' but i just refused. Religious reasons and because i dont want to have sex with a girl who i dont see as a long term girlfriend going onto marriage. Im recently with my girlfriend and we're planning to get engaged soon but talk of sex has never come up and will never come up and i wont until we're married.
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't think any of my Muslims friends have nor have I. Although, I wouldn't expect a Muslim to openly admit it if they did. It's between them and their creator.
I know A LOT .
Original post by de_monies
Nope

Such a halal mod! :h:
Original post by Anonymous
With a turkish girl so yeah

Not all Turkish people are Muslims though.
Please stay on-topic, and don't be offensive

This is not a thread to criticism Islam for instance.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
Rare few! Only know two people who have apparently done it, which is little to nothing as i know a lot of Muslims.

Though i don't agree with sex before marriage, i don't judge the ones who have had sex before marriage.
I lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend who is Muslim -and I was his 3rd lol
Reply 28
Yes. Don't regret it at all, I love him like nothing else in the world. Fair enough don't sleep around but I don't see anything wrong with physically expressing your love for and attraction to someone who means the world to you.
No
Original post by Kruz
I know Muslim people who drink, have sex and smoke weed. But they won't touch Pork :lol:.

Haha that's exactly my ex. Used to really annoy me when he'd refuse pork insisting that it was dirty. :rolleyes:
Original post by abc101
Yes. Don't regret it at all, I love him like nothing else in the world. Fair enough don't sleep around but I don't see anything wrong with physically expressing your love for and attraction to someone who means the world to you.

Plan to marry him?

I'll guess that your parents have no clue lol.
Reply 32
Growing up in a Muslim community ( predominately Muslim friends) I know a lot more that have had sex outside of marriage than kept their virginity. The ratio of people I know where like 3:1
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
I'm by no means a exemplary muslim but no premarital sex for me! This hot body is only for the future mother of my children! I just respect my upbringing too much. I don't see the point in meaningless sex.

inb4 YOLO etc etc

Well said!:fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ull soon realise brother don't worry clown
Original post by Anonymous
It was awesome and besides no such thing as Alla

haha u=
I am white and my ex boyfriend is muslim and he had sex and dated a lot so I assume some do.
It was narrated that Saalim ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: I heard Abu Hurayrah say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“All of my ummah will be fine except for those who commit sin openly. Part of committing sin openly is when a man does something at night and Allaah conceals it, but in the morning he says, ‘O So-and-so, last night I did such and such.’ His Lord had covered his sin all night, but in the morning he removed the cover of Allaah.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990)

Fear Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). What have we come to? We openly exposing our sins in a forum? What benifit is this giving you? Why even ask someone about such sins even?

Latest

Trending

Trending