The Student Room Group

A poll about the usage of chat up line, not tips.

Poll

Original, corny, male or female, register your vote today!

Guys have you ever used an original chat up line or a corny one or have you ever received them? What about success rate?
Ladies, same question.

I know there have been similar to this before but I couldn't find any about gals using them on guys and guys receiving them.

I would not want to use chat up lines as I don't think they would work, becase apparently, a woman has made up her mind whether or not to give you a chance, while your still walking towards her, long before you open your mouth.

EDIT : Edited this to satisfy Sazarina88

As I've already said, I'm not looking for lines, mainly just wondering whether or not blokes have received chat up lines and whether gals have used them. :smile:
matt@internet
I wondered what chat up lines people have ever used or received.

To me, that sounds like you want lines.

Anyway, I've never used chat up lines or had them used on me, thank god.
Come on people, just use the poll if you will.
Reply 5
I hate chat up lines, I usually just ignore the people who use them, they get the idea that I'm by no means interested.
Reply 6
Why is the poll saying that there is 100% for one option and yet there are two other options with 33% doesn't make sense. That makes 166%.
Reply 7
So far ALL the female respondents have said they have been on the receiving end of a chat-up line. That's interesting.
The One and Only Lady Jennington
Why is the poll saying that there is 100% for one option and yet there are two other options with 33% doesn't make sense. That makes 166%.

Yeah when it comes to multiple choice polls, I ignore percentages and just look at numbers. I don't know how the true percentages could be worked out here. Mabye a maths student will come along and help us.
Is their any way to keep this up at the top besides this, so that people (hopefully) can keep on voting as they may have missed it, as I know I rarely look at any threads that are not on page one any more, unless they are ones I have already posted on and I am replying?

Latest

Trending

Trending