The Student Room Group

Which famous people have tweeted followed you? (Twiter)

i will start with

Tweeted by

Reece Douglas(Waterloo Road)
Shawn Michaels(WWE)
Matt Hardy (WWE)

Followed by

WWE's account
Tyger drew Honey (Outnumbered , Friday Download)
Eddie Windass (Corrie)

Favourited by

Reece Douglas(Waterloo Road)
Stuart Holden (Footballer)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Shakin' Stevens RT'd me once
Reply 2
An actor from the new Hobbit movie retweeted my tweet about the movie. It was a pic of my cat spread across my laptop keyboard with the movie in the background. I forget his characters name but he was called Ryan Gage, I'm sure.

I also have a few scientists from NASA following me lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
I haven't got twitter :frown: sounds like fun
Reply 4
I've got RTs from FuntCase and Merky Ace, if anyone knows who they are? :tongue:
Mark Indelicato replied to my tweet once (Justin from Ugly Betty haha) - doesn't seem exciting now but at the time I was really chuffed haha - it was about 4 years ago :tongue:
Reply 6
Tweeted by (most famous ones I can remember): Idris Elba, Jared Followill (bassist of Kings of Leon), Rick Edwards, Russell Brand, Malaika Firth (supermodel) and some other celebrities from different countries.

I have some moderately famous people following me, albeit I don't know who they are to be honest--they just have the tick :shrug:
Rikishi
DDP
Boogeyman
Domino
(All WWE)

Sylosis
Peter Andre
SEGA

Been RT'd by Clement Marfo and Josh Osho a few times too
No idea how most of them came to following me.

But yeah.
Reply 9
If we can include FB, I am friends with Rory Cowan (the guy that plays Rory on Mrs Browns Boys) lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
None. I'm not even on Twitter.
The only person that's following me is the guy who played Kevin on american pie

Tweets ive had: Matt littler ( max from hollyoaks), Darren Jeffries (ob from hollyoaks), Myra from hollyoaks, Antony Stewart head, lee from 911 , sasha from hollyoaks, Hayley from hollyoaks, hank azria ( or however it's spelt) and joe tracini (Dennis from hollyoaks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been tweeted by Jenna Ushkowitz (Glee actress), Iqbal Theba (Glee actor), Adam Shankman (Director of The Last Song, Hairspray and other cool movies / tv shows), Phil Davies (Whitechapel actor) and Eoin Macken (Gwaine from BBC's Merlin) on multiple occasions. He's a cool dude. Kind of a random bunch though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by (Ari)
Stephen Fry, Anthony Horowitz and David Mitchell :biggrin:

Get you! That's super cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The only famous person I've been tweeted by is Adrian Lester (from Hustle), but even he isn't that famous. I'm friends with a 'Twitter-famous' person, though. He currently has 40,000 followers, and I have no idea why, because his tweets are quite bad (seriously, he says that too). Just your generic fandom stuff, really, where pEOPLE CAN ONLY TWEET LIKE THIS.
Eric Idle, Dan Bull, Philip Martin Brown, Smosh, Michael Grant, the world chess champion whose name I can't spell . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JamesM96
I've got RTs from FuntCase and Merky Ace, if anyone knows who they are? :tongue:

Ha yeah, FuntCase brings back a lot of memories when I was young and listening to all the music on UKF Dubstep 24/7 haha.
Not really famous, but the red arrows pilots interact with me a bit on there. A few other pilots too, but none of you would know them.
Kamar da los reyes, jared padelecki, justin bieber, misha collins, vampire diaries actor :smug:

looks I like I win hehe
31 verfied accountsts follow me famous people that follow me are richard wisker and he retweeted me aidan davis fugative corbin bleu and monique coleman from high school musical dj locksmith from rudimental akai got to dance winner

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest