The Student Room Group

Who will win the World Cup?

Scroll to see replies

I'm hoping for Germany to win the World Cup this year. :biggrin:
Argentina will take back the falklands if they win the world cup .
Original post by Wilfred Little

The middle classes inside the ground who paid upwards of £200 to be there covered in face paint and crying after 25 minutes (& probably haven't been fans for longer than a few weeks anyway) can **** themselves tbh.

Bit harsh. They haven't done anything wrong by having money. And although I haven't cried over football since I was a kid, when it's a home world cup, in a semi final, with that level of humiliation, I understand it.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Bit harsh. They haven't done anything wrong by having money. And although I haven't cried over football since I was a kid, when it's a home world cup, in a semi final, with that level of humiliation, I understand it.

Discussed crying before so you know my opinion on that but it was exaggerated for effect, the point is I don't sympathise with them. Imagine that was us and it being at Wembley and full of English fans, imagine the types you'd get, there would be plenty jumping on the bandwagon. It's bad enough at Villa when we get close to glory and that's us.

The crowd make up of a game that magnitude is not going to be full of real supporters.
ARGENTINA WILL WIN.

ARGENTINA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
ARGENTINA WILL WIN.

ARGENTINA.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:angry::fuhrer::angry:

germany caused a brazilocaust

and i hope they do the same to argentina
Original post by ESPORTIVA
:angry::fuhrer::angry: