The Student Room Group

miscarriage

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in but seems relevant.
About 2 weeks ago I had a miscarriage and I really don't know how to handle it, just wanted to know has anyone else been through this and is it normal to be so upset? (the pregnancy was early on and unplanned)

thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in but seems relevant.
About 2 weeks ago I had a miscarriage and I really don't know how to handle it, just wanted to know has anyone else been through this and is it normal to be so upset? (the pregnancy was early on and unplanned)

thanks x

I'm sorry that you had a miscarriage :frown: and yes it is perfectly normal to be upset when you have a miscarriage even if it's early on and unplanned, even though i haven't had a miscarriage, my auntie has had 2 miscarriages about 2-3 years ago and she said to me one time that even though she hasn't forgot about the unborn babies it does get easier to deal with the pain in time.
Im sorry you miscarried <3 it happened to my auntie years ago and she's got a locket with her little girls name on it thats she wears everyday. I think it really helps her. And yes, it's completelu normal to be upset.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had two miscarriages. It's normal to feel upset, you're grieving. You lost a child, it would be a bit strange if you just didn't care. My doctor explained to me that sometimes women lose their first child, our bodies simply weren't ready. Don't let anyone tell you what you're feeling isn't normal! I'm sorry for your loss.

Quick Reply

Latest