The Student Room Group

2015 Entry: **Dental Hygiene and Therapy Discussion**

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Piccola
Exactly the same! Where are you from? See you there :smile:

I'm travelling down from edinburgh,wbu? Dunno if it's odd they want £50 admin fee that u don't get back if ur rejected...?
hi, have interview at glasgow caley this week, does anyone else?!
Original post by aleenat
Thank you! Its on the 18th feb when is yours?? My one for Bham is 13:40 im glad because im coming from Liverpool! I have no clue how to prepare for it though!

Mine is on the 18th too 🙈 got same interviews on the same day haha! My Leeds interview is at 8am :frown: I'm gonna be staying over the night though. And I know right they haven't given much info in regards to preparation unlike leeds who have told us what each station will be! But let's hope we survive 💪 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejection from Edinburgh :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="carolinesmith91;53355561"]
Original post by phbz123
Anyone heard from Cardiff?

How will you be travelling if you get an interview? :smile:

Probably train or car!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably train or car!

Are you from Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carolinesmith91
Probably train or car!

Are you from Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I am, you?

Yeah! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carolinesmith91
Yeah I am, you?

Yeah! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you applied to Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phbz123

Have you applied to Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard from them yet?
Original post by Jadeamine
I'm travelling down from edinburgh,wbu? Dunno if it's odd they want £50 admin fee that u don't get back if ur rejected...?

Ah right! I'm travelling down from Newcastle. I don't think is an admin fee it says 'if you are offered and accept a place on the course, you will be required to complete DBS...' which is £50. So you don't have to pay anything at the interview. I'm not sure if I'm attending to be honest and I need to get there a day before because the train gets there after 10. Are you going?
Reply 591
Hey!

Has anyone got an interview on 24th feb for Newcastle??
Original post by AB5526
Hey!

Has anyone got an interview on 24th feb for Newcastle??

nope, mine is on the 19th
Hi!
Were any of you at teesside this morning or afternoon? How did your interviews go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are people preparing for the Leeds interview? And what have people chose to do as their five minute presentation?☺️
Hello, for birmingham have people sent the forms in the post or are you taking them to the interview with you? :smile:
Dundee interview woo just waiting for glasgow now!!
I applied for Teesside uni dental hygiene/therapy October 2014 to start sep 2015, I was interviewed November 2014. has anybody had any offers yet, I anxious waiting. l was wondering when I would hear from them?
Original post by EmmaJeff
I applied for Teesside uni dental hygiene/therapy October 2014 to start sep 2015, I was interviewed November 2014. has anybody had any offers yet, I anxious waiting. l was wondering when I would hear from them?

I had an interview in November too!! I haven't heard yet but they said it would March time when we heard! Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phbz123
I had an interview in November too!! I haven't heard yet but they said it would March time when we heard! Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi.. Teeside is the only place I applied as I want to live at home and its the closest to me.
Apparently today is last day of interviews there soo hopefully news soon

Quick Reply

Latest