The Student Room Group

GCSE History exam...

Removed.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
You should be alright, the examiners aren't stupid. If they find your 2nd booklet they will mark it, its just that if it goes missing they will be none the wiser. BUT...if your answers are unfinished (like the page ends midway through a sentence) they will probably know there is another one. :smile:
Reply 2
You're sorted then! :smile:
How did you end up writing more than 12 pages? I keep worrying as I just about managed 7 pages in the exam :frown:
Original post by Askingquestion16
Yeah I wrote about 15, though don't worry - I always write too much! I had friends who wrote about 5/6 and are A* History students so you should be fine as long as it was relevant writing :smile:

I feel like I needed more time in the exam, and had to cut some of my answers short due to the lack of time, wish we had an extra 15-20 minutes.
Yeah I get that, though extra time would have been much more useful for me in the English Literature exam today.

Exactly i only wrote 2 paragraphs for section B of the exam today

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey does anyone know where i can find The Past Papers For OCR Black Death Source Paper??? CAn't Find Non Anywhere Thnksss
Wow, for section 1 I wrote 3 paragraphs and was able to focus on making them very detailed and concise, but for section B I had to rush more and wrote 4 paragraphs that were probably not as good, but I wanted to cover a range of ideas.
What grade are you hoping for?

A C if not a B, my teacher seems to not care about everyones english lit grades as long as our language grades are great.

Quick Reply

Latest